forest next tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
just seen they're not oppening the upper bridgford stand - guessing that means you guys won't be pelted from above as usual! although you'd think they'd up our allocation if they can't fill the stands themselves

just seen they're not oppening the upper bridgford stand - guessing that means you guys won't be pelted from above as usual! although you'd think they'd up our allocation if they can't fill the stands themselves

:018::018:

They are opening the Bridgford upper, they are just not selling anymore tickets in that part of the stand. If any tree fan has a ticket there, they are welcome to stop or they can move to be in a more populated area :icon_wink

Just spent an interesting half hour trawling the f@*#!t sites. Interesting to read what a small club we are, how badly supported we are, both home and away! How jealous we are they signed Lennon and how great it will be if/when Hartson arrives:081: According to their ticket office, we've bought more tickets than their dedicated supporters!

Just spent an interesting half hour trawling the f@*#!t sites. Interesting to read what a small club we are, how badly supported we are, both home and away! How jealous we are they signed Lennon and how great it will be if/when Hartson arrives:081: According to their ticket office, we've bought more tickets than their dedicated supporters!

Yeh it is absolute bullshite, just love replying so they get into arguments and produce even more bullshit:081::081::081::081:

Don't do it Newts, I have witnessed Forest fans hitting random people in the streets on matchdays as well as their own fans.

I have been with Forest fans on matchday, and they can't behave inside or outside the ground.

These people are as thick as they come.
Hitting random people, when? What are you on about can't behave inside or outside the ground:icon_roll

Why are you making out Leicester to be whiter than white and as if Forest fans will be attacking anything in blue? I have been to all recent games between us, including both at your place, the only trouble I have seen is after the 2-2 draw at the CG, where both sets of fans steamed into each other. I saw nothing at Leicester both times and nothing when you brought about 3 fans the season we went down. (Yes I know the tickets were well over priced, week before christmas, on Sky etc.)

So you don't think amongst the 5k you are bringing there will be a lot of morons intent on fighting?? Facts are, you hate us, we hate Derby and don't like you very much, and you are getting all in a frenzy about not very much. (Personally I fell stronger towards you as I live in leics and have grown up with Leicester fans). There will be people there from BOTH sides wanting to cause trouble and if you don't look for trouble you won't find it. And if you don't act like an idiot you will be fine.

People on here worried about taking children to the game, I understand your fears but you have nothing to worry about. People said the same when we played Derby a few weeks ago on our forums and the police had it all wrapped up.

talkforest.com is our busiest site if you fancy a gander:icon_cool

Last edited:
Hitting random people, when? What are you on about can't behave inside or outside the ground:icon_roll

Why are you making out Leicester to be whiter than white and as if Forest fans will be attacking anything in blue? I have been to all recent games between us, including both at your place, the only trouble I have seen is after the 2-2 draw at the CG, where both sets of fans steamed into each other. I saw nothing at Leicester both times and nothing when you brought about 3 fans the season we went down. (Yes I know the tickets were well over priced, week before christmas, on Sky etc.)

So you don't think amongst the 5k you are bringing there will be a lot of morons intent on fighting?? Facts are, you hate us, we hate Derby and don't like you very much, and you are getting all in a frenzy about not very much. (Personally I fell stronger towards you as I live in leics and have grown up with Leicester fans). There will be people there from BOTH sides wanting to cause trouble and if you don't look for trouble you won't find it. And if you don't act like an idiot you will be fine.

People on here worried about taking children to the game, I understand your fears but you have nothing to worry about. People said the same when we played Derby a few weeks ago on our forums and the police had it all wrapped up.

still not taking them first time without them for bloody year can tell your a tree fan :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_wink

cya tuesday 0-3 city :038::038::038:

I reckon I could be in Block W as well then as my brother bought our tickets and he got them first thing this morning, which is when I think you said you got yours....

Block W, Row X :biggrin:

EVERY time I have been to Forest there has been aggro outside the ground afterwards.

Whether it just be twattish Forest fans shouting the odds( aren't they big and clever?)or throwing bottles etc at us(and my friend's elderly mum got hit by one of those) it doesn't matter.

I don't give a toss about Forest, because tbh they aren't important enough for me to care about. It amuses me to hear your lot going on and on about what you've won(re: Trevor Francis after doing this cup draw- We like this cup cos we've won it many times.....yeah right...)

Some of your fans need to realise what you won almost 30 years ago doesn't blinkin count for much nowadays, or have they still got the blinkers on and don't know they AREN'T in the top flight anymore.......

A Forest fan spat in my mums face last time we went, lovely people though they are.

Fortunately for me, I hate Forest fans and don't feel the need to reply to somebody that represents a bunch of socially inept twats.

And don't question me, I wasn't opening something up for debate.

Fortunately for me, I hate Forest fans and don't feel the need to reply to somebody that represents a bunch of socially inept twats.

And don't question me, I wasn't opening something up for debate.
What the **** is with the attitude, if there is something I don't agree with I will question you? I've come on here for a bit of chat about the game etc and mongs like you start giving it the big un. You were talking about socially inept twats.....:icon_roll

What the **** is with the attitude, if there is something I don't agree with I will question you? I've come on here for a bit of chat about the game etc and mongs like you start giving it the big un. You were talking about socially inept twats.....:icon_roll

He's got you sussed already Melts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670