Forum Upgrade Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've added it to the page navigation template, and as that appears twice on the page, at the top and at the bottom, the new posts link appears twice too. That'll have to do for now, I might make it look a bit neater when I've finished everything else.

It makes a lot more sense there than in the last post. Great work Jeff

I've added it to the page navigation template, and as that appears twice on the page, at the top and at the bottom, the new posts link appears twice too. That'll have to do for now, I might make it look a bit neater when I've finished everything else.

Brilliant!! Great stuff

No it doesn't, it was a stupid place to put it. It only appears if a thread has multiple pages.

Aah, so it does :icon_lol:

What about next to the 'Quick Navigation' menu?

Last edited:
Are we still far away from having the ability to ignore threads Jeff?

Are we still far away from having the ability to ignore threads Jeff?

I have no idea when we'll be able to ignore threads.

The modification we used previously won't work with this version of the forum software. A different one also won't work. No one has written one for this version.

I am planning to install one of the non working versions to see if I can work out why it doesn't work and if I can fix it. If I can't fix it it's down to if/when someone else releases an add-on to do it.

I have no idea when we'll be able to ignore threads.

The modification we used previously won't work with this version of the forum software. A different one also won't work. No one has written one for this version.

I am planning to install one of the non working versions to see if I can work out why it doesn't work and if I can fix it. If I can't fix it it's down to if/when someone else releases an add-on to do it.

Thanks.

Don't spend too much time on it though. You're a very busy man and helping me ignore cricket chat is probably not that important in the grand scheme of things seeing as it is Judgement Day tomorrow :icon_wink

Thanks.

Don't spend too much time on it though. You're a very busy man and helping me ignore cricket chat is probably not that important in the grand scheme of things seeing as it is Judgement Day tomorrow :icon_wink

God damn it, couldn't judgement day wait until Monday; I have plans Sunday evening :icon_lol:

Hi Jeff,

Appreciate you have done tons of work on this and I am very impressed. I have noticed though that the newposts/links/table sidebar has gone from the Football > Leicester City menu and is now only on the parent Forum menu. Is this deliberate because the LC forum is one I spend 99% of my time in and it is an inconvenience to go to the main forum, particulary just to see the championship table?

Hi Jeff,

Appreciate you have done tons of work on this and I am very impressed. I have noticed though that the newposts/links/table sidebar has gone from the Football > Leicester City menu and is now only on the parent Forum menu. Is this deliberate because the LC forum is one I spend 99% of my time in and it is an inconvenience to go to the main forum, particulary just to see the championship table?

Please see my post about this earlier in this thread.

Thanks Jeff.

It is not a priority. Anytime before when we are next top of the table.

So that will be mid-August or the 12th of Never!

Jeff, this will be way down your list but is it possible for you to set vbookie so when creating a new event it defaults to ticking the 'allow multiple bets' option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669