Forum Upgrade Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff, this will be way down your list but is it possible for you to set vbookie so when creating a new event it defaults to ticking the 'allow multiple bets' option?

A seriously good idea.

I'm on the no sidebar setting, but at the moment on the main page, there is a squashed up version of it down the side of the screen and I cant seem to get it to go away.

I'm on the no sidebar setting, but at the moment on the main page, there is a squashed up version of it down the side of the screen and I cant seem to get it to go away.

Same for me. :icon_conf

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, the 'no sidebar' theme won't work properly until I have fixed the other sidebar issues. Hopefully that will be in the next couple of days.

ah sorry, must have missed that one. Its gone now anyway :)

I'd love the ignore thread option to come back.

And I'd love ignored people to just vanish rather than still have the bar telling you they've posted.

And I'd love a cheesecake.

Re: Waghorn and Howard to stay but only if we dont get Messi or Ronaldo

Jeff, in the mobile mode the "This message is hidden because fahey is on your ignore list" is a massive font :(

Love the no sidebar style. :038: :038: :icon_bigg

Several things I can't do in mobile mode: change to normal mode permanently, delete PMs, access settings. There are many more but these are the ones I can't find a way round.

Several things I can't do in mobile mode: change to normal mode permanently, delete PMs, access settings. There are many more but these are the ones I can't find a way round.

I've set it so that it's supposed to automatically use the mobile style on older mobile phones but use the standard one for smartphones. That isn't working though, it seems to be showing the mobile version to all mobile phones.
Every time I use the site on my mobile I realise I need to change it, but forget by the time I get back to my PC. I'll do it now.

I've set it so that it's supposed to automatically use the mobile style on older mobile phones but use the standard one for smartphones. That isn't working though, it seems to be showing the mobile version to all mobile phones.
Every time I use the site on my mobile I realise I need to change it, but forget by the time I get back to my PC. I'll do it now.
Much better :thumbs_up

Thanks for all of your hard work Jeff, its appreciated :)

Last edited:
Thanks for all of your hard work Jeff, its appreciated :)

It's a bit like Boc with his prediction league. If he didn't enjoy it he wouldn't do it. Jeff should be thanking us really :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669