Forum Upgrade Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've set it so that it's supposed to automatically use the mobile style on older mobile phones but use the standard one for smartphones. That isn't working though, it seems to be showing the mobile version to all mobile phones.
Every time I use the site on my mobile I realise I need to change it, but forget by the time I get back to my PC. I'll do it now.

Since the changeover I've been unable to browse the site at all on my definitely-not smart phone. With the previous version I had no problem at all. I was able to read the site and to post to it. Now I just get an 'Insufficient Memory' message and get chucked off. No problems with other sites that I use.

Since the changeover I've been unable to browse the site at all on my definitely-not smart phone. With the previous version I had no problem at all. I was able to read the site and to post to it. Now I just get an 'Insufficient Memory' message and get chucked off. No problems with other sites that I use.

If you go directly to http://talkingballs.co.uk/forum.php?styleid=47 on your mobile it will use the mobile style so you shouldn't have the memory problem.

This is no biggie but when viewing in Safari (iPhone), the entertainment forum title is in a bigger font to the rets. Just thought you might like to know...

(see attached)

Attachments

• IMG_0785.jpg
    IMG_0785.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 172
I'm on holiday at the moment and most of the time I have no internet access at all, and when I have been able to connect it's been too slow to do anything. This is my third attempt to reply to this because my mobile signal keeps dropping out.

Please post any new problems in here but don't expect anything to be done about them until the weekend at the earliest.

I'm on holiday at the moment and most of the time I have no internet access at all, and when I have been able to connect it's been too slow to do anything. This is my third attempt to reply to this because my mobile signal keeps dropping out.

Please post any new problems in here but don't expect anything to be done about them until the weekend at the earliest.

Not very responsible to go off on holiday while the new upgrade is still bedding in.

Poor show webbo :icon_wink

Not very responsible to go off on holiday while the new upgrade is still bedding in.

Poor show webbo :icon_wink

Sod that Spion. We donate a couple of hundred quid for an "upgrade" and all of a sudden he fecks off on holiday. Done up like a right bunch of mugs we have.

As they say in France: "Le shambles."

As the say in Stockton-on-Tees (mon lieu de naissance): "The Shambles"

059454-2039-800.jpg

Just ignored a thread and saw a white page with a XXX in the corner and then the confirmation and redirect page also had an XXX in the corner. Just making you aware.

Something very trivial Jeff but I thought I'd let you know.

On the New Posts results page the total results text is grey/black not white therefore not easily visible.

only minor but Tetris is not holding my highest score, i press OK to send score and get taken back to the forum home page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669