Forum upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilverFox said:
This feels a bit Chunky...I think I preferred having the avatars to the left hand side of the text rather than above the text. I don't know, It just looks more like a long list now.

Also there are gaps between the posts, whereas before they were all attached...it just feels more clumsy. Other than this its looking good!

Looks much better now Webbo. Thus further illustrating why this is the best LCFC site. Top work!

Last edited:
Only problem I have with the site is that i'm described as a 'member'. What did I do to you LOL

webmaster said:
That's one of the things I'm working on, it was a customised modification I made to the old one and I'm going to have to do the same thing here.

Are you also going to be able to provide the "There have been xx posts since you last signed on" and a link to a list of them?

I found that very useful.

Webbo

The calendar won't allow you to edit/delete your own entries. I've cokced up on on the date of the Boston game and can't correct it!
:-(

why am i listed first under 'currently active users' surely i should be stuck at the end - im not bothered but if its supposed to be alphabetical...

Yorkshire Vixen said:
why am i listed first under 'currently active users' surely i should be stuck at the end - im not bothered but if its supposed to be alphabetical...

Because you're "special"

bocadillo said:
Webbo

The calendar won't allow you to edit/delete your own entries. I've cokced up on on the date of the Boston game and can't correct it!
:-(

Either:

You've fixed it already - WELL DONE!

or:

I was trying to do it incorrectly in the first place!

What about the links to the topics on the Filbertstreet.net page!?!? That's invaluable when I'm busy at work and want to see at a glance what's going on!

Where have the links to the news at the top of the page, and the links to most recent topics at the bottom of the page gone to! :102: The forum is much better with these two elements Webmister!

As long he doesn't start to look like him, he'll be OK

:icon_lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Why do you have to post at least 5 characters all of a sudden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669