Fowler to City?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I believe that was "That will be fifty pounds, please, and try having a wash next time"

so it was you at the window then............... £50 was the time I went right upmarket too

Last edited:
I think we should get someone like Ian Rush in.

Cant see him coming now, not when Chopra goes to sunderland for 6million I think Cardiff will but pulling out all the stops to get Fowler as a replacment and keep the fans happy.

His agent has been quoted as saying he has had offers from abroad which have been dismissed as he wants to stay in England.

Purely my opinion from stories I have read and heard, from eight offers:

1. LCFC
2. Cardiff
3. Celtic
4.Rangers
5. Sydney
6. AN Other club abroad (added one more as agent said "offers")
7. Tranmere offering him a coaching roll (mate said he read it somewhere:102:)
8. ?

Birmingham want him too i read in the paper a couple of days ago.

Is this the ambition you were talking about Rhydal?

:icon_bigg:081:

With Chopra gone I think it will put Fowler off.

Or it means he gets more money and is number 1 stricker with all the attention, praise etc etc

Could be good for the ego!

Frankly gentlemen, I don't know what to think now.
Nice cash but little time to spend and not much left to buy. Hope Jonesy has some rabbits left in his hat cos now is the time to pull em out.
Fowler in attack with one of our 'prospects' doesn't fill me with enthusiasm:confused::017:.

Last edited:
Frankly gentlemen, I don't know what to think now.
Nice cash but little time to spend and not much left to buy. Hope Jonesy has some rabbits left in his hat cos now is the time to pull em out.
Fowler in attack with one of our 'prospects' doesn't fill me with enthusiasm:confused::017:.

I think you will be lower end of mid table this year :icon_wink

Laughable agent talk about a possible move to Port Vale

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...=13&lid=&title=Vale+approach+Fowler&channel=&

Fowler's agent George Scott told the Sentinel: "I've had many a good night in Stoke-on-Trent, so you never know.

"Robbie is ruling nothing out, especially if it is an ambitious club and he can see himself going there and taking them up to a new level."

That's reet, if your agent has had a good piss-up in the city of a club which wants to take you on - they are the best option available.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...=13&lid=&title=Vale+approach+Fowler&channel=&

Fowler's agent George Scott told the Sentinel: "I've had many a good night in Stoke-on-Trent, so you never know.

"Robbie is ruling nothing out, especially if it is an ambitious club and he can see himself going there and taking them up to a new level."

That's reet, if your agent has had a good piss-up in the city of a club which wants to take you on - they are the best option available.

He could say that Robbie will go to the club that stumps up the most cash, and has the best options for affordable housing so that Robbie can expand his homes for rent empire. :icon_wink

I have a feeling that Fowler will end up somewhere his agent doesn't confirm...

He could say that Robbie will go to the club that stumps up the most cash, and has the best options for affordable housing so that Robbie can expand his homes for rent empire. :icon_wink

I have a feeling that Fowler will end up somewhere his agent doesn't confirm...

He has'nt confirmed us :102:

Sure it wasn't Robbie Williams' agent?

Sure it wasn't Robbie Williams' agent?

It would make about as much sense to sign him as Fowler.

Fowler is not going to make any serious contribution in our league. i still think he will finish up abroad (USA, maybe Australia) or possibly SPL. But his wages would be too costly by far for us; his presence would be divisive in the dressing room and I don't think he would make too many appearances nor score many goals.

It would make about as much sense to sign him as Fowler.

Fowler is not going to make any serious contribution in our league. i still think he will finish up abroad (USA, maybe Australia) or possibly SPL. But his wages would be too costly by far for us; his presence would be divisive in the dressing room and I don't think he would make too many appearances nor score many goals.

You on drugs he will piss all over this league

Last edited by a moderator:
would he? I'm very doubtful of that.
macky whats infuriating armaghfox is people knocking fowlers ambition. you say you doubt he will make an impact in this league, nothing wrong with that.whats wrong is people who 'know' he wont be any good. the fact is they dont know and they should stop posting such crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670