Foxes Trust Register Complaint to Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it is about bloody time we got the information and I, for one, am relieved

We have all asked about this time and time again, and the sneaky conniving feckers have deliberately refused to tell us what the truth is. Just what were they hiding, anyway - it just makes me sick

But now we know the truth, and all is well with the world :038::038::038:

No,not the feckin' owners - that's complete bollocks that nobody really gives a shit about

It's this

The Trust, which has 600 members....

No wonder they were too embarrassed to tell us

I want to know who the owner is but I wouldnt do something stupid like report my own club for it. This will probably backfire now.

I simply quoted a conversation I had with someone who alleged they were a member of the Foxes Trust and who told me that the Trust had placed a significant amount of money on Leicester being relegated that campaign as a safety net for the club should relegation become a reality. If that did happen they intended to use the money generated from the winning to re-invest in the club to help subsidise the loss of revenue. I said at the end of my comment that I didn't know if it was actually true, I was merely bringing up that the conversation did in fact take place.

If you want to pursue me through the courts go ahead.

The tone of your denial makes me think there was an element of truth in it though.

There is no truth in it at all, first time we have come across this story was your post.

The Trust board would not use money to bet on anything.

As a further principal we have never accepted offers from organisations that wanted us to add links (for a referral click fee) to betting sites on the Trust website

I'm pleased that there are people concerned enough to worry about the new owners.

I'm pleased that there are people that want to show their support by standing up.

The world has lots of different people. Some sit on their arse moaning about what everyone else is doing, some interefere wherever they can. I love them all and want to hear their diverse opinions on this forum because I have nothing else in my life except misery and death.

I don't want to know any more about the inner workings of our club. I don't want to know who has a finger in the pie. I don't even want to know the score. In fact, I think the club should play all fixtures behind closed doors and put all players in masks to hide their identities.

Last edited:
I don't want to know any more about the inner workings of our club. I don't want to know who has a finger in the pie. I don't even want to know the score. In fact, I think the club should play all fixtures behind closed doors and put all players in masks to hide their identities.

That would not affect you as you don't go to the games!

I think he would probably still post a match report, not seeing a match hasn't stopped him before! :056:

Everyone knows you don't need to see a game to know what happened. All you need to do is read some bollocks posted online by someone else who didn't go to the match either, or listen to Stringer talk about his ****ing teddy bear or something.

Everyone knows you don't need to see a game to know what happened. All you need to do is read some bollocks posted online by someone else who didn't go to the match either, or listen to Stringer talk about his ****ing teddy bear or something.

Good of you to share your secrets. :icon_wink

....As a further principal we have never accepted offers from organisations that wanted us to add links (for a referral click fee) to betting sites on the Trust website

I was critical, and still do not see the great significance in knowing the third man, but I applaud you for this stand. :038::038::038:

Like a dog with a fecking bone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670