Foxes Trust...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

no surprise what so ever :)

OldGit

Caught me on the hop with that one, Homer!;)

Me too. I was about to say I agree with you agreeing with.... but perhaps I'd better not as I have a more sensitive nature.:icon_bigg

Redditch Fox

FT cant do right for doing wrong, everywhere you turn, whichever board you look at they are getting a slagging! These are fans of LCFC at the end of the day. They will release information when they have it through their website.

The problem is that they have lost sight of the fact that they were fans of Leicester City.

They are a small organisation which is purporting (or rather a small clique of them) that they are representing the fan base. This is not the case. They have developed a self-interest that involves playing games - but it's not a game of football.

They do not represent imo the true interests of LCFC whose bottom line is that we need MM on board....cos there aint any other sign of strong leadership in the wings.

Where are these alternative bids or options which they strongly hinted existed - come on where are they Wellard?

newtonfox

The problem is that they have lost sight of the fact that they were fans of Leicester City.

They are a small organisation which is purporting (or rather a small clique of them) that they are representing the fan base. This is not the case. They have developed a self-interest that involves playing games - but it's not a game of football.

They do not represent imo the true interests of LCFC whose bottom line is that we need MM on board....cos there aint any other sign of strong leadership in the wings.

Where are these alternative bids or options which they strongly hinted existed - come on where are they Wellard?

well said mate :038: :038:

Joe_Fox

Foxes Trust is a wanker

beaumontfox

I'd like to know if the FT knows about the phone conversation TNBD had with an ex-chairman about what he thought of RK and bringing in someone with more contacts to help out RK out. And how his actions after the phone call annoyed the ex-chairman so much he didn't attend satdee's game?

Obviously I know more than what I'm posting...just be interested to see if the FT do!

Real Sharapova

I'd like to know if the FT knows about the phone conversation TNBD had with an ex-chairman about what he thought of RK and bringing in someone with more contacts to help out RK out. And how his actions after the phone call annoyed the ex-chairman so much he didn't attend satdee's game?

Obviously I know more than what I'm posting...just be interested to see if the FT do!

Intersting, BF, very interesting....

Polar Bear

What you appear to be saying is that they shouldn't put their opinions, or facts they have gleaned, in the public domain, but should leave everything to proceed without a word. They are a large supporter group who have often (if not always) tried to inject some sense into the slew of children who appear to regard MM as some sort of cross between Father Christmas, the Fairy Godmother and the Rockefellers. They attempted to damp down expectation stemming from an apparently rather misleading Mercury article and have issued other statements which I have found useful and informative. But hey, they're not telling everyone that everything will be wonderful tomorrow cos the rich man is here to buy the pain away, aren't they miserable spoilsports and look, Milan disappears if you don't believe in him enough...

I'm not an FT member or apologist - and I can see how they irritate some people - but they talk more sense than a lot of people have about this affair. And as an independent fan I've never felt they purport to represent me. The flak they've had is considerably out of proportion to whatever mistakes they've made. I get the impression some people resent their very existence which I find odd.

Redditch Fox

Foxes Trust is a wanker

The behaviour of the FT is an inevitable consequence of what happens when a club is in a state of extreme weakness...and the FT organisation was set up with good intent no doubt.

But this stuff about fans' representation in the boardroom - just allows a small clique to get carried away and play games for self-indulgance.

The club management is too weak at present to sort this one out....but any stronger management/ ownership would soon park them in a nice cul de sac.

Ox Fox

...They are a large supporter group who have often (if not always) tried to inject some sense...

I thought that they had less than 900 members now?

Real Sharapova

But this stuff about fans' representation in the boardroom - just allows a small clique to get carried away and play games for self-indulgance.
Well at least they are there, and if they have a 1% input, that is more than at any other club, other than those run by supporter's trusts. Sometimes I get the impression opponents of the FT are just put out that they not in the "clique" they are moaning about.

Feriol

Well at least they are there, and if they have a 1% input, that is more than at any other club, other than those run by supporter's trusts. Sometimes I get the impression opponents of the FT are just put out that they not in the "clique" they are moaning about.

:038:

everybody thinks they could do better.

Polar Bear

I call that quite a large group... it's more Leicester fans than I know!

Point is, for those who think the Trust are really messing up - you can join it and try and influence what they do, and because it's on a restricted scale you're more likely to be able to have some. Personally I'm not that bothered. I'm just wary of any and all takeover bids and find the withering criticism they've had in some quarters oddly excessive. They are scapegoats - why?

Lako42

tell us more you git

Redditch Fox

Bearing in mind we've been out of administration for some time, I would have thought 900 ish was doing pretty well -it's quite large for a " clique ".;)

RS - you can do much better than that - everyone knows that it is not the circa 900 that is playing games - it will just be the clique that runs the organisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669