Foxes Trust...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least they are there, and if they have a 1% input, that is more than at any other club, other than those run by supporter's trusts. Sometimes I get the impression opponents of the FT are just put out that they not in the "clique" they are moaning about.

The fans are customers and they get their opportunities to make their voices heard - at the games or by withholding support by not turning up or not buying STs. If the fans are happy when the results are up to expectations and can effectively bring down managers etc when the results are crap. That is influence as far as I am concerned.

I

Where are these alternative bids or options which they strongly hinted existed - come on where are they Wellard?

Mythology takes on its own life.

What they said, which is also what the club said, is that the board were looking at / discussing several options for bringing more investment into the club. Others on here said they "knew" details of these, and within a few hours fertile imaginations had turned that into something else.

The "alternative bids" were the result of speculation on here.

I accept that some people hold the view that trusts or other collective supporters organisations are a bad thing; others just that this particular one is. Fair enough, it's not my view but they are entitled to. They can criticise what they do or don't do. But I do get annoyed when people turn them into some sort of bogeyman responsible for all the ills and problems of the club - as much as I worry when people turn MM into some sort of philanthropist who could never possibly do anything less than perfect.

I'd like to know if the FT knows about the phone conversation TNBD had with an ex-chairman about what he thought of RK and bringing in someone with more contacts to help out RK out. And how his actions after the phone call annoyed the ex-chairman so much he didn't attend satdee's game?

Obviously I know more than what I'm posting...just be interested to see if the FT do!

:038: :038: :038: how did you get to hear that .

so come on FT what happend :102:

I'd like to know if the FT knows about the phone conversation TNBD had with an ex-chairman about what he thought of RK and bringing in someone with more contacts to help out RK out. And how his actions after the phone call annoyed the ex-chairman so much he didn't attend satdee's game?

Obviously I know more than what I'm posting...just be interested to see if the FT do!

To be fair though, it isn't the FT's job to know stuff like that.
That's just gossip that you've heard and are duty bound by forum rules to post on here for us all to enjoy, ignorance of the rules is no excuse so get posting.

At least they sort out the 5 a side tourny.....

I prefer people telling me how wonderful I am before I part with gossip......

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date.
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance, or nature's changing course untrimmed.
But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st;
Nor shall death brag thou wand'rest in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st,
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

Go on then now spill the beans.............

I'm not an FT member or apologist - and I can see how they irritate some people - but they talk more sense than a lot of people have about this affair. And as an independent fan I've never felt they purport to represent me. The flak they've had is considerably out of proportion to whatever mistakes they've made.

Seems fair enough to me.

I'm not defending them as such, but as I said on a similar thread to this a few weeks back, they're in a scenario where they're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Well at least they are there, and if they have a 1% input, that is more than at any other club, other than those run by supporter's trusts. Sometimes I get the impression opponents of the FT are just put out that they not in the "clique" they are moaning about.
Nail. Head. HIT!!! :038:

Don't lump me in with him, I'm a tit in my own right, I don't need that miserable bastard stood next to me to make me complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669