Foxes Trust...

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH in re: to the FT I think a lot of antagnoism towards them stems from the attitude of certain people using the FT banner to post under.

I've seen it on the rivals boards where late at night the poster has been downright arrogant and snide towards fans over any knowledge regarding to the club and this certainly doesn't help matters.

I suppose it doesn't help you have different people posting as the FT, cos whereas you can get to understand regular members and how they post, bewcuase the FT banner is carried by more than one person it's a lot harder to sometimes judge how something is written.

Macky...I thought I sent it ya?

BF, I have a high regard for you as a poster and I have always thought you are one of the people who keep this club great. So how about a nice juicty gossip-filled Pm? Alternatively, someone else can send it on.

Mythology takes on its own life.

What they said, which is also what the club said, is that the board were looking at / discussing several options for bringing more investment into the club. Others on here said they "knew" details of these, and within a few hours fertile imaginations had turned that into something else.

The "alternative bids" were the result of speculation on here.

I accept that some people hold the view that trusts or other collective supporters organisations are a bad thing; others just that this particular one is. Fair enough, it's not my view but they are entitled to. They can criticise what they do or don't do. But I do get annoyed when people turn them into some sort of bogeyman responsible for all the ills and problems of the club - as much as I worry when people turn MM into some sort of philanthropist who could never possibly do anything less than perfect.

That's not true. The speculation about alternative bids was started and fuelled by both the football club and the Foxes Trust who said that as well as talking to Milan Mandaric about a possible takeover, discussions were taking place with other interested parties.

This is something that you can't blame on TB.

Good point BF... perhaps, if the FT would agree to this, they could state which member is representing them on the message board at that time when posting? As they are representing the FT, and possibly doing it and its members a disservice by acting in that way, they could waive the right to anonimity. They are bound by the rules of the club/takeover etc so they should not be posting information at this time which would harm the bid and its process.

Perhaps the anonimity could be a voluntary thing and we could judge it as open-ness if the poster's first name etc is given...

That is not to say that they could maliciously go on and say that they are a member of the trust that they do not get on with of course...

It wil probably never happen as it is too risky, and perhaps I should go back to my beer and forget all of the above...

Thanks for the PM!!!

Good point BF... perhaps, if the FT would agree to this, they could state which member is representing them on the message board at that time when posting? As they are representing the FT, and possibly doing it and its members a disservice by acting in that way, they could waive the right to anonimity. They are bound by the rules of the club/takeover etc so they should not be posting information at this time which would harm the bid and its process.

Perhaps the anonimity could be a voluntary thing and we could judge it as open-ness if the poster's first name etc is given...

That is not to say that they could maliciously go on and say that they are a member of the trust that they do not get on with of course...

It wil probably never happen as it is too risky, and perhaps I should go back to my beer and forget all of the above...

Thanks for the PM!!!

Okay, okay, it's me, I'm Foxes_Trust!
There are you all happy now? It was me all the time and I know more about stuff that any of ye, but I'm not telling.

:038:
Fantastic pictures BF, almost artistic but filthy too....

Was that a rolling pin in the last one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69