Foxes Trust...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought you were fantastic BF, you're not on here enough!!
Can i have a PM too please :D

Right, done with lurking... what have I walked in on here???

In the words of Dr Nick - 'Hello Everybody'.

Time to wade into the debate on the FT - must say I agree with RS that the FT probably get more abuse than they deserve, especially as they are seen as a freebie-loving, prawn sandwich eating selection of toadies by more than a few of the inhabitants of the message boards dedicated to our fine club. With regards to the takeover, they have been nothing but objective, but are definitely in a damned if they do/don't scenario with any info they feel they can give. What I would say is would we know as much as we do if they were not around?

If there is any gossip going, I am all for a PM please Beaumont.

Last edited:
Right, done with lurking... what have I walked in on here???

In the words of Dr Nick - 'Hello Everybody'.

Time to wade into the debate on the FT - must say I agree with RS that the FT probably get more abuse than they deserve, especially as they are seen as a freebie-loving, prawn sandwich eating selection of toadies by more than a few of the inhabitants of the message boards dedicated to our fine club. With regards to the takeover, they have been nothing but objective, but are definitely in a damned if they do/don't scenario with any info they feel they can give. What I would say is would we know as much as we do if they were not around?

If there is any gossip going, I am all for a PM please Beaumont.

welcome to the mad house you lurker, have you ever rubbed up against duzza when lurking previously?

yea anyone send it, not just BF.

I wouldn't like to brag that it stretches that far Lako... but frottage is as frottage does

Thanks anyway! Looking forward to actively taking part instead of being stuck on the sidelines... Bit like Elvis I suppose...

Cheers MK.

I did just get pm'd two croissants and a rather revealing danish, but I don't think that counts...

Are there any copies of the pm going around... the gossip one that is (ahem)...

TBH in re: to the FT I think a lot of antagnoism towards them stems from the attitude of certain people using the FT banner to post under.

I've seen it on the rivals boards where late at night the poster has been downright arrogant and snide towards fans over any knowledge regarding to the club and this certainly doesn't help matters.

I suppose it doesn't help you have different people posting as the FT, cos whereas you can get to understand regular members and how they post, bewcuase the FT banner is carried by more than one person it's a lot harder to sometimes judge how something is written.

Macky...I thought I sent it ya?

TBH in re: to the FT I think a lot of antagnoism towards them stems from the attitude of certain people using the FT banner to post under.

I've seen it on the rivals boards where late at night the poster has been downright arrogant and snide towards fans over any knowledge regarding to the club and this certainly doesn't help matters.

I suppose it doesn't help you have different people posting as the FT, cos whereas you can get to understand regular members and how they post, bewcuase the FT banner is carried by more than one person it's a lot harder to sometimes judge how something is written.

Macky...I thought I sent it ya?

Cheers BF. Interesting stuff, TNBD lives up to his nickname eh??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669