Foxes Trust...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not true. Two or three shareholders, who between them hold more than 10% of the shares of a company, could prevent a purchaser obtaining the 90% of shares which would allow him to have an automatic right to buy out the other 10%. If a purchaser was only interested in owning 100% of a company, the dissent of these two to three shareholders would effectively block the sale.

Therefore if MM is only interested in owning 100% of the club, there are various combinations of 2 or 3 shareholders who could prevent him doing so.

True, under the assumption that 100% is still being sought however if it wasn't........

True, under the assumption that 100% is still being sought however if it wasn't........

Please don't wriggle. It does you no credit to seem to lead people to believe that there is a chance that MM would ever want less than 100%. What you wrote was wrong - why don't you just say so?

Last edited:
Ooooooooooooooooooh ya bugger. Interesting, cheers FT.

Please don't be misled by FT's attempt to wriggle out of admitting he was wrong.

Please don't be misled by FT's attempt to wriggle out of admitting he was wrong.

Don't worry I never took it as fact.... I don't believe anything from anyone on these boards now days.

I wish the Foxes Trust would just shut up. They are a right bag of old whingers and I for one cannot see how they are helpful for the club. They are just on power trips and want to feel important. They are the traffic wardens on LCFC.

I hope Mandaric tells them to get stuffed when (yes, when, not if) he takes over. I'm sure a medal of honour would satisfy their thirst for importance.

Foxes trust, pah!

I wish the Foxes Trust would just shut up. They are a right bag of old whingers and I for one cannot see how they are helpful for the club. They are just on power trips and want to feel important. They are the traffic wardens on LCFC.

I hope Mandaric tells them to get stuffed when (yes, when, not if) he takes over. I'm sure a medal of honour would satisfy their thirst for importance.

Foxes trust, pah!

Brilliant Joe! "the traffic wardens on LCFC" !!! Spot on.

We have to put up with their pretentious load of tripe at the moment.....but should MM take over (which I doubt) one of the best aspects is that they would have their bubble burst.

And if he doesn't then there is going to be serious misery and recrimination...and they will come out of that process badly damaged.

We aren't misleading, assuming the deal goes ahead, wait until the final structure is revealed.

Considering you keep telling us that you have not recieved a bid document and therefore unaware of the bid in it's entirety, how come you seem to be able to drip feed little snippets of information to create further speculation.

You either know what is happening or you don't but please stop contradicting yourselves, it is embarrassing.

Considering you keep telling us that you have not recieved a bid document and therefore unaware of the bid in it's entirety, how come you seem to be able to drip feed little snippets of information to create further speculation.

You either know what is happening or you don't but please stop contradicting yourselves, it is embarrassing.

And unprofessional, and juvenile and absolutely pathetic

The Foxes Trust have special rules. They can leak things and at the same time complain about other people who do.

FT cant do right for doing wrong, everywhere you turn, whichever board you look at they are getting a slagging! These are fans of LCFC at the end of the day. They will release information when they have it through their website.

I cant see the point in repeatedly asking them for titbits only to rip into them when they provide something.

I think they have done well to not respond in the manner that they are spoke to on here. I for one am on their side and recommend that they dont bother posting on this or Foxestalk again until the takeover is resolved one way or the other, it just not worth the hassle.

FT cant do right for doing wrong, everywhere you turn, whichever board you look at they are getting a slagging! These are fans of LCFC at the end of the day. They will release information when they have it through their website.

I cant see the point in repeatedly asking them for titbits only to rip into them when they provide something.

I think they have done well to not respond in the manner that they are spoke to on here. I for one am on their side and recommend that they dont bother posting on this or Foxestalk again until the takeover is resolved one way or the other, it just not worth the hassle.

It will come as no surprise that I agree with most of your sentiments, Wellard.

Although I am no apologist for the FT, there are sentiments in here I would agree with as well.

I liked this bit.

If you and the FT can't understand why "they are getting a slagging", it's probably better that they don't post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669