Fryatt to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hopefully that's the end of that.

"...Hull have made no approach and City are not bracing themselves to receive one."

Why would it be necessary for the club to do this?

They've had DJ and Levi digging sandbags for the last few days, just in case.

ffs - can't you just give us the gist of what it says!

It says:

"Hull are not interested in bringing in a striker at all, let alone spending £4 million on one. Phil Brown feels his motivational tactics of singing after games in a karaoke fashion after narrowly escaping failure and conducting team talks on the pitch at 4-0 down are plenty to keep the side up."

Last edited:
Why is clicking on a link to hard for you? Sorry but i am at work so get get a lot of time to type things out so its easier to post a link!

The link is already posted. We can see the link ourselves in the Mercury feed on the right hand side. We do not need it duplicating. We need someone to open it and provide a short summary.

"...Hull have made no approach and City are not bracing themselves to receive one."

Why would it be necessary for the club to do this?

Surprised me too. It's not as if it's Derby, is it?

This whole scenario reminds me of the sale of David Connolly to Wigan. Started off as what appeared to be wild rumour and speculation ended with us recieving what can only be described as an inflated fee.

Really cannot see Milan turning down anything like £4m if it was offered, I also cannot see Fryatt turning the opportunity down to play premiership football and the obvious riches that would bring.

I think thats the thing,its not about 'Don't sell Fryatt or 'sell Fryatt'' its about whether Fryatt wants to go and I think that if Hull want him then Fryatt will want to go and play in the Premier.Its not about the rights or wrongs of selling him.

The link is already posted. We can see the link ourselves in the Mercury feed on the right hand side. We do not need it duplicating. We need someone to open it and provide a short summary.

Indeed.

What about those of us that have no right hand side? :102:

Well it had been there for about 20 mins and nobody had mentioned it so i thought i would but i do apologise for trying to be helpful!!! This place gets worse by the day if it isnt people picking you up on every spelling mistake you get moaned at for posting a link its no wonder so many people leave this site!!

That's Andy.

Andy Peak(e)? You need to lay off the sauce this early in the morning Bob.

Well it had been there for about 20 mins and nobody had mentioned it so i thought i would but i do apologise for trying to be helpful!!! This place gets worse by the day if it isnt people picking you up on every spelling mistake you get moaned at for posting a link its no wonder so many people leave this site!!

Christ, it's only a bit of fun. I'll leave you alone in future if you're that sensitive...

By the way, no spelling errors here, just a few punctuation anomalies :icon_bigg

Apology accepted.

i thought i would but i do apologise for trying to be helpful!!! :018: :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669