Fryatt to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same Beckford that Bates has said won't be going for less than £10 Million ?? :icon_roll

But in all fairness if we could make them except £4m we could get ourselves a striker that scored thirty goals in league one last season.........................oh hang on...............................

Andy Peak(e)? You need to lay off the sauce this early in the morning Bob.

Christ, it's only a bit of fun. I'll leave you alone in future if you're that sensitive...

By the way, no spelling errors here, just a few punctuation anomalies :icon_bigg

I do understand it is only a bit of fun however for you I fear it maybe turning into an obsession,you have to remember this is a forum for football fans and not english tutors and I fail to see how having a go at everybody who makes the slightest mistake with spelling or punctuation is relevant!!

Last edited:
I do understand it is only a bit of fun however for you I fear it maybe turning into an obsession,you have to remember this is a forum for football fans and not english tutors and I fail to see how having a go at everybody who makes the slightest mistake with spelling or punctuation is relevent!!

relevant :018:

Cant see Fryatt going now, they've signed Paul McShane.........

Last edited:
Mate of mine is a Cardiff fan and the Hull offer for McCormack was something like £3.5 mill....made up of:
1 million up front
1.5 if they stay up
1 million after 100 club appearances.

Said that they would have considered a straight 3.5mill but they told them were to go.

We'd be stupid to let him go if the terms were anything like that, wouldn't get anyone of a decent standard.....except me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00