Fryatt to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do understand it is only a bit of fun however for you I fear it maybe turning into an obsession,you have to remember this is a forum for football fans and not english tutors and I fail to see how having a go at everybody who makes the slightest mistake with spelling or punctuation is relevant!!

Nobody was having a go at anybody until this post :102:

yh i can't see us doing muh more in the transfer window....maybe a cheeky leftback coming in....but nothing else.

yh i can't see us doing muh more in the transfer window....maybe a cheeky leftback coming in....but nothing else.

Joe Mattock was a cheeky left back; in fact he was thoroughly bad mannered.
However, I agree that I would like us to get a young left back - not cheeky but keen to learn from someone like Chris Powell. Bruno Berner has a lot of qualities but he is a trifle slow and it is often useful to play him in a defensive midfield role.

I agree with David Gwilliam.

I noticed in this week's Observer a WBA fan slagging off Mattock, saying every part of his game was dreadful!

From BBC

Leicester insist Fryatt will stay

_46270662_mattyfry226_getty.jpg
Fryatt has been in fine form despite missing much of pre-season

Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson says he has had no official approach for striker Matty Fryatt and insists he has no interest in selling him anyway.
Fryatt, 23, has already scored three goals for the Foxes this season and has been strongly linked with a move to Premier League side Hull City.
But Pearson told BBC Radio Leicester: "I know nothing about any approach.
"He's a very important member of our squad and we want to keep hold of our best players."
Pearson added: "He's played a big part in the season so far and I'd like to think he will play a big part in the season."

I agree with Alex

In fact I agree with him so much that I posted my agreement some time ago in the "ex-players" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00