Fryatt to Preston - on Mon or Tues !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we got a bargain with Campbell at £2million!! :icon_bigg

His fee is 1.6 million which is better value for a player that has proven he can score at this level.
2 million is if we go up, so yes it is a bargain.

staying or going then? I hope he will stay and fight for a place myself.

His fee is 1.6 million which is better value for a player that has proven he can score at this level.
2 million is if we go up, so yes it is a bargain.

I was only joking, they can have McLeod.

But at the same time there is no way that Campbell was a bargain for us.

I was only joking, they can have McLeod.

Non sequitur. :confused:

I agree, but current market value for a player like him.

If he scores the goals to take us up then it is money well spent.

Yes he'd be worth a look if he was up for playing in the championship!
I am hoping that MA brings in a couple of defenders next really as unless Fryatt goes i think striker wise we are pretty strong at the moment.
There are still some decent freebies about, like Kenny Cunningham, Craig Moore and David Unsworth.

Yes he'd be worth a look if he was up for playing in the championship!
I am hoping that MA brings in a couple of defenders next really as unless Fryatt goes i think striker wise we are pretty strong at the moment.
There are still some decent freebies about, like Kenny Cunningham, Craig Moore and David Unsworth.

He has been known to play LB. :102:

I don't know about anyone else, but i don't believe this guy. I will apologise if it does turn out to be true

Out of over a hundred posts in this thread, not to mention over 3000 in the rumours thread and a load of other rumour threads more numerous than the stars in the firmament could you be more specific about who you have decided not to believe? :icon_bigg:icon_wink

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1786_2609333,00.html

North End agree mystery deal

Preston boss Paul Simpson has revealed the club have had a bid for an unnamed player accepted and is hopeful of securing his signature.

North End are currently in Portland and, although a deal for the player is on the cards, it is not likely to be finalised until the club return to England.

Simpson said: "We had a bid accepted the weekend before we came out here, and we've already talked to the player.

"He is currently still training with his club back in England and thinking over the offer we have put to him.

"I'm hopeful something can be sorted when we get back and that we can add him to our squad. We've put an excellent offer on the table to the club and the player, the club have accepted and hopefully the player will do the same," he told the club's official website.

Fryatt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670