Fryatt ....will he stay ?

Fryatt in the January transfer window.......staying or going?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woves have Keogh, Ebanks-Blake, Vokes and Iwelumo. Why would they want Fryatt?

I am not saying he isnt going, but I doubt it will be to Wolves.

Also Wolves look a good bet to get promoted, why would they want a striker who is yet to be proven at Championship level let alone Prem.

Also Wolves look a good bet to get promoted, why would they want a striker who is yet to be proven at Championship level let alone Prem.

As an option,he's not going to cost a lot and they may let one of the others go

Listening to the radio this morning, and that Stringer was quizzing him over a new contract and from Fryatt's responce it is certain he doesn't want to be here. the strangest thing is that last season when the team was having a mare and he wasn't playing much, the crowd would often chant his name.. "du du du du matty fraytt" and all that, in order to try and force hollman to put him on. This season to be fair he's doing the business and everyone's having a pop. Having said all that I also agree with melts, I don't feel he's unreplacable, and the only frustration is that burning question: is he playing as well as he is because he wants out?

And in answer to the poll above, It depends on how much we would get for him. But as he's only 22 we will get something even if he leaves at the end of the season. Just a thought, has walsall got any sell on fee due?

Again not saying that Singth isn't passing on what he was told, but according to Jessel it was a done thing he was going to Wolves last summer, so I just can't see it.

I think we should disregard all this stuff about whether he's good enough for the so called 'championship'. It isn't very relevant at the moment.

The point is that we're reliant on his goals to get us out of the third division.

No player is irreplaceable but we would have great difficulty in bringing in a prolific goalscorer to our club particularly in the January window.

I fear if Fryatt goes - and undoubtedly that opportunity is going to arise - then we are unlikely to be promoted.

As an option,he's not going to cost a lot and they may let one of the others go

:icon_lol::icon_lol: I would gladly take any of the main 4 strikers they currently have over Fryatt.

As Beighton pointed out Wolves are aiming for the Prem, why would they want a good League 1 striker?

I don't know maybe they think he is good enough? Maybe it's us thinking like that that's the cause for him wanting to leave?

:icon_lol::icon_lol: I would gladly take any of the main 4 strikers they currently have over Fryatt.

As Beighton pointed out Wolves are aiming for the Prem, why would they want a good League 1 striker?

For the amount he's going to cost them if he chips in with 5 goals and it helps them get promoted then its a drop in the ocean to what they will get for reaching the Premier.Its just your opinion that there other 4 strikers are better,Mick McCarthy may think otherwise

If Matty is playing to earn a ticket out of Leicester, then don't sell him in the January window, keep him until the end of season, and as we get promoted, tell him thank you, now **** off!

If Matty is playing to earn a ticket out of Leicester, then don't sell him in the January window, keep him until the end of season, and as we get promoted, tell him thank you, now **** off!

I would imagine that if we deny him a move out of here,he will 'down tools'.I see no point in keeping a player who clearly does not want to be here.

From the whispers i've got from within the city, its true he's off to Wolves but not sure weather it is in jan or at the end of the season. The replacement lined up is Ricky Lambert for 500k and then if that falls through its Mackail-Smith from the posh. lambert is keen to come here though apprently

Again this is from a friend of a friend of someone that has contacts within the club. Take it as you see it for now. i'm always sceptical but i do think this one might be true this time and he told me nigel pearson was the man lined up 3 days before he was appointed so he has some knowledge down there, but he also told me howard had been sold to norwich before the start of the season too and he got that wrong.

From the whispers i've got from within the city, its true he's off to Wolves but not sure weather it is in jan or at the end of the season. The replacement lined up is Ricky Lambert for 500k and then if that falls through its Mackail-Smith from the posh. lambert is keen to come here though apprently

Again this is from a friend of a friend of someone that has contacts within the club. Take it as you see it for now. i'm always sceptical but i do think this one might be true this time and he told me nigel pearson was the man lined up 3 days before he was appointed so he has some knowledge down there, but he also told me howard had been sold to norwich before the start of the season too and he got that wrong.

Is this the same bloke who told the Daily Star we'd signed Wilcox for £4 million from Leeds about 7 years ago, a story which they went on and printed as fact despite neither the player nor the club ever having even suggested let alone confirmed it? I love unfounded rumours me :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669