Fryatt ....will he stay ?

Fryatt in the January transfer window.......staying or going?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to concede that the lads not fast (if he were he would have surely got a trick at the weekend). However no one can tell me he's not clever or skillful. Did anyone see him meg the defender near the very end on sat when he was totally isolated and stuck on the touchline with nowhere to go - quality.

He won't make a premiership main striker but i have no doubt that if he develops in the next few years he is defo a championship or premiership squad striker.

The goals don't lie and a lot of his this year have been class finishes.

Aye, I know but I am just making and illustrated that Fryatt's not looking for a great deal more then really?

No, from what I know he's not demanded to be the top earner etc, just to be on the same as the 'higher' earners.

Is it not easiest to offer him X amount,a fair deal then if he turns it down stick a price on his head that would scare only the mental off.Then in the Summer renegotiate or let him go

MM isn't stupid he would ensure he had his fingers crossed behind his back which would make any deal null and void
Neither is Hazza. Hazza would ensure that MM was wearing the Filbert fox costume without the head. Foxes can't cross their fingers.

He won't make a premiership main striker but i have no doubt that if he develops in the next few years he is defo a championship or premiership squad striker.

Yer defo

It wasn't his fault that he couldn't score in a brothel last season and it wasn't his fault that he was part of a team that plunged us to our lowest point in the history of the club and it's nothing to do with playing against even shittier teams this season. I don't know where people get these mad notions that he isn't Premiership quality.

Bloke down the pub told me he's actually Champions League material, he just hasn't shown it yet

Yer defo

It wasn't his fault that he couldn't score in a brothel last season and it wasn't his fault that he was part of a team that plunged us to our lowest point in the history of the club and it's nothing to do with playing against even shittier teams this season. I don't know where people get these mad notions that he isn't Premiership quality.

If only it was as black and white as you make out.

Yer defo

Bloke down the pub told me he's actually Champions League material, he just hasn't shown it yet

So what do you suggest then, sell him?

He has 24 goals, and is part of a good pairing up front. We should bend over backwards to keep him until at least close season.

Last season he had no service, and played in a joke of a team, just hoofing the damn thing down the park, he aint gonna score goals from play like taht is he?

Name me players who score freely for relegated sides?

Obviously this league is shitter than the championship, but i think as we stand now we would be mid table in that division.

Whatever people's opinions scoring 23 goals before Xmas in a Season is a good acheivement.If it was a player from another side we would be saying we want him,just like many have said about Lambert.He's not brilliant but I'd rather keep him than let him go.Whatever that costs MM isn't really my problem,I think with him we stand a much better chance of gaining promotion.I fail to see who we can get to replace him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566