Fryatt ....will he stay ?

Fryatt in the January transfer window.......staying or going?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be that MM wants to talk to him in a last ditch attempt to convince him to stay. Or, to talk to him after contracts have failed to negotiate. I can't see a positive outcome to this.

So four million a good price then? :102:

A friend tells me he's heard for sure that he's off for £2.25 million. Mind you, lock this friend and Newts in a room together and we could see the ultimate bastard lovechild of LCFC misinformation.

A friend tells me he's heard for sure that he's off for £2.25 million. Mind you, lock this friend and Newts in a room together and we could see the ultimate bastard lovechild of LCFC misinformation.

Having just received some information for a good source, your friend has been told a load of rubbish :icon_wink

Having just received some information for a good source, your friend has been told a load of rubbish :icon_wink

Come on NF spill the beans.... put yourself out there for some Newton fox like ridicule.

Come on NF spill the beans.... put yourself out there for some Newton fox like ridicule.

If you can't work it out from my post, then I have to question if infact you are actually newts :icon_lol:

If you can't work it out from my post, then I have to question if infact you are actually newts :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Obviously I got the fact he's not going for £2m+... I was wondering if there was more. ie he is signing a new contract.

In fairness it could mean that Fryatt is being sold for a price other than £2.25 million or that he has signed. :icon_wink

:icon_lol:

Obviously I got the fact he's not going for £2m+... I was wondering if there was more. ie he is signing a new contract.

He's been with MM today, and im told he is staying. I can only come to the conclusion that a new contract has been agreed.

Milan has probably agreed something like this

If you sign a 2 year contract Matty we will put in a clause staing that the moment someone offers 3 mil plus you are free to go if you want. This ensures we get a pay off and Matty knows that on current form he will have numerous potential suitors at the end of the season.

Works well for all parties in my opinion.

Milan has probably agreed something like this

If you sign a 2 year contract Matty we will put in a clause staing that the moment someone offers 3 mil plus you are free to go if you want. This ensures we get a pay off and Matty knows that on current form he will have numerous potential suitors at the end of the season.

Works well for all parties in my opinion.

No it doesn't... it works out rubbish for Fryatt. He is losing around £2.5m in potential wages he could negotiate from a team, rather than the club paying a fee to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669