Fryatt ....will he stay ?

Fryatt in the January transfer window.......staying or going?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
or perhaps, just maybe, Fryatt realises we are finally a team on the up and worth staying it to try and get into the Premiership within a couple of years :102:

or perhaps, just maybe, Fryatt realises we are finally a team on the up and worth staying it to try and get into the Premiership within a couple of years :102:

Have a word, in what way is that a negative scenario? And how does it have him leaving us? No that won't do at all, please re-do.

Is he signing a new contract so that we can get some money for him next month, or because he wants to stay and pledge his short term future to Leicester City?

Is he signing a new contract so that we can get some money for him next month, or because he wants to stay and pledge his short term future to Leicester City?

He's signing to get himself a big wedge of cash following a top PR job from his agent - all before he gets found out again next year in the Championship

I don't think he was ever fit last season and was never played for anylength of time alongside Howard.I think it's harsh to write him off just yet as a Championship player.I realise I maybe alone there

Last edited:
I don't think he was ever fit last season and was never played for anylength of time alongside Howard.I think it's harsh to write him off just yet as a Championship player.I realise I maybe alone there

Which is more than can be said for homer in that closet

He's signing to get himself a big wedge of cash following a top PR job from his agent - all before he gets found out again next year in the Championship

The lads 22 and has a great touch. He is definately championship class at the very least. He has been unfortunate to date in playing in a foxes team that was absolutely crap and he got messed about by previous managers. Remember how he was for the first 10 games when he arrived.

Lets put this argument to bed. Feed the fryatt (not pies) and he will score!!

He's too young to be written off but City could be a danger of put him on a bumper deal which he's not worth.

Abit like Gradels new contract a few weeks into the season after only signing one a few month previous ?

From what i've heard, he's not asked for loads and loads of money, but to just be up there with the likes of Howard and Oakley. MM seems to think it was a reasonable request.

Last edited:
The lads 22 and has a great touch. He is definately championship class at the very least. He has been unfortunate to date in playing in a foxes team that was absolutely crap and he got messed about by previous managers. Remember how he was for the first 10 games when he arrived.

Lets put this argument to bed. Feed the fryatt (not pies) and he will score!!

I remember the fifty-odd games he played after that

He simply does not have the pace to make it at a higher level, nor the intelligence to compensate for it

But I suppose it's pointless to go on about it - time will tell if he is worthy of your adoration, and the big fat contract that I assume his agent has now conjured for him

If he's too young to be written off then how do you know what he's worth ?

Difficult to say really but that applies to any football. Surely someone of Mandaric's ilk whose been in football for so long would understand a fair price.

what would you do hazz if you were mm??

I'd be tempted to make a gentlemen's agreement whilst signing a year's extension for now which includes a heavy goal bonus. We go up, I give you nice contract and we achieve what Fryatt wants plus a nice payday for promotion. We stay down, I agree a price with you from which you can leave.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570