FT five a side

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Caution' is the word Durham,Howard Wilkinson would tell you 'You don't win Football Matches by scoring goals' :wink:

we are normally too concerned about oxygen to worry about tactics
even though it is only 5 mins each way :lol: :lol:

if it's claire organising it again then she'll probably massage any tough ligaments you may have...

could have done with a bit more notice like the end of march would have been easier the only im gonna shed 10 stone between now and the end of feb is if i ditch the mrs :roll:

highland one condom(unused) from 1978 and a buss pass do not weigh ten stone :roll:

I'm interested in playing, but need to know times and dates due to my under 9s last game of season (unless of course you want me to bring some of them along!!). Can't be on the bench as I'm an x-sub (haha! :wink: )

the more we have then the easier the £40 entrance fee is raised.
having 'rolling' subs (that was not directed at your belly lazzer..) makes playing alot easier as well.

Whats this Claire like with groin strains? I haven't got one just wondered if she would give me one.

highland fox said:
Whats this Claire like with groin strains? I haven't got one just wondered if she would give me one.

The only time I had a groin strain it lasted three weeks. What is worse I was 33 and had just given up playing sport. :roll:

was that your first visit to bangkok stevie-boy? :wink:

Where is it held at? Whats it all about? Big 5 a-side tournament?

Played in a 5 a-side tournament a while back (at our new ground opening) & got to the final against a team with Paul Bracewell in it. Lost 2-1 but Bracewell was pretty average compared to the other players in his team.

I'd love to go but I'm stuck in bloody Wales!!!

Who-Izzet said:
Where is it held at? Whats it all about? Big 5 a-side tournament?

Played in a 5 a-side tournament a while back (at our new ground opening) & got to the final against a team with Paul Bracewell in it. Lost 2-1 but Bracewell was pretty average compared to the other players in his team.

I'd love to go but I'm stuck in bloody Wales!!!

Its held at the LCFC training ground at Belvoir Drive in the Dome. Provisional date is Sun 27th Feb PM. If we have loads of teams it may be split into 2 Sunday afternoons, with the winners of each day meeting in a final.

Last year 20 teams (well 19, one didn't turn up) played. Teams were divided into groups & then moved on to a knock out stage. Format will be set once we know the number of teams this year.

Anybody can come to watch, as long as they pay the entrance fee which will be collected this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669