FT five a side

Status
Not open for further replies.
xsubmariner said:
I'm interested in playing, but need to know times and dates due to my under 9s last game of season (unless of course you want me to bring some of them along!!). Can't be on the bench as I'm an x-sub (haha! :wink: )

it started about 2:00pm and i was in the pub at 7:15pm :wink:

are you in ?

lazzer
mk
durham
rov

lazzer said:
xsubmariner said:
I'm interested in playing, but need to know times and dates due to my under 9s last game of season (unless of course you want me to bring some of them along!!). Can't be on the bench as I'm an x-sub (haha! :wink: )

are you in ?

lazzer
mk
durham
rov
defo for me

lazzer said:
xsubmariner said:

are you in ?

lazzer
mk
durham
rov

correction back in the pub for good at 7:15pm :roll:

If it started at 2pm then I think I'd have to be in some pub for 7.15a.m.Which pub? I'd have to ask Steve Howey that.

you should come down highlands i can show you electricity and the likes :wink:

I'll have you know our village was The first place in Britain to have electricity seriously....no running water yet though and I'd love to see one of them Motor Cars.

lazzer said:
you should come down highlands i can show you electricity and the likes :wink:

Yeah get yourself down here Highland, if only to fill your water bucket from a running tap rather than from the stream :lol:

highland fox said:
I'll have you know our village was The first place in Britain to have electricity seriously....no running water yet though and I'd love to see one of them Motor Cars.
Spooky... I was typing my post whislt your went up!

claire said 'urine' to you??

i now have to register the team and pay the £40 upfront :roll:
anyone who wants to play will have to pm me with their proper names
MK do you still want to be manager ?

you're doing all the work this time lazzer, think i'll pass the baton over to you this season :wink:

I think the team will be better off with Lazzer as Manager,from what I heard Mk had some very odd pre match rituals...can't see what getting the whole team to run around naked chasing him round the changing rooms had to do with 'Tactics' :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669