FT five a side

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have applied to enter and have heard nothing from the Foxes Trust to say whether we have been enetered or not. I have sent a few e-mails to them as well!

Does anyone know if I have been entered?

leicester_til_i_die said:
I have applied to enter and have heard nothing from the Foxes Trust to say whether we have been enetered or not. I have sent a few e-mails to them as well!

Does anyone know if I have been entered?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you have to register by filling in the form and you will be sent more info in due course. top post :lol:

I should really think before i write!

I sent everything (forms, cheque, etc)

is it still 27th Feb?

The Foxes Trust have organised a second 5 A Side Tournament. The first tournament was extremely popular and raised £600 for the Trust, and this year we anticipate we will raise even more.

The Tournament will take place at the Dome at Belvoir Drive training facility on Sunday February 27th and interested teams are asked to make a £40 donation to the Trust.

Each team should consist of between 5 and 9 players and management of the players is at the team’s discretion. A captain should be nominated from each team with whom the Trust will correspond directly.

Foxes Trust Board member for events Claire Griffiths said: “If you’re up for a bit of healthy competition or want to show off your sleek footballing skills then come and play, enjoy and mingle with your fellow football fans.

If you’re interested in entering a team then please write to me, Claire Griffiths- Board member: Events, at Foxes Trust, PO Box 7036, Leicester, LE2 7WR or e-mail me at [email protected]. There is also an online registration and payment page here under the 5 A Side heading.

I hope to see you there.”

some naked lass just ran past.

lazzer said:
i know you will be there in spirit hugh
and i will be praying for your victories, yes?

Had Mr leicester_til_i_die been entered? :?

cracking pair.

leicester_til_i_die said:
Hugh Jarse said:
lazzer said:
i know you will be there in spirit hugh
and i will be praying for your victories, yes?

Had Mr leicester_til_i_die been entered? :?

Claire did enter me, and it felt good!! :wink:

:shock:

Morning Marco.

Good W/E?

im not sure i thinks so it all goes a bit dark after 10:00pm on saturday night i keep getting vietnam flashbacks though :roll:

lazzer said:
im not sure i thinks so it all goes a bit dark after 10:00pm on saturday night i keep getting vietnam flashbacks though :roll:

Not charlie in the trees again Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570