Gareth Mcauley

Status
Not open for further replies.
His fcuk up against Southampton sent us down, FACT! :icon_wink

His fcuk up against Southampton sent us down, FACT! :icon_wink
Blimey, I can't even remember the score let alone individual errors.

I reckon football fans are like Rain Man when it comes to remembering matches.

I wonder if Willow meant anything with that yellow little man after his statement or if it was just totally random. You never know.

So there goes the first player and the question now is how more will follow?

I’m torn, on the one hand if the players that got us into this position leave, so what, they weren’t up to the job in the first place. On the other hand I do believe that the current squad with the right management is capable of getting us promoted out of this division.

So there goes the first player and the question now is how more will follow?

I think the fact we (allegedly) got £1.5mil for an average player means that Milan isn't going to be getting rid of anybody on the cheap. If any of our players are wanted, the persuers will have to cough up some decent money.

I think the fact we (allegedly) got £1.5mil for an average player means that Milan isn't going to be getting rid of anybody on the cheap. If any of our players are wanted, the persuers will have to cough up some decent money.
Spot on Nathan.

We don't need money, but when good money is on the table for relatively little goods, you gotta accept it.

I wonder if Willow meant anything with that yellow little man after his statement or if it was just totally random. You never know.

:038:

Although its three l's in Willlow :icon_wink

Spot on Nathan.

We don't need money, but when good money is on the table for relatively little goods, you gotta accept it.

Especially for somebody who cost us nothing! I cant remember the last time we actually made a profit on somebody!

Cue someone pointing out that we made a profit on somebody not that long ago

Last edited:
He obviously didn't fancy playing in Division 1...We got a great price for him (if it was 1.5m), no great loss and a good bit of business.

sorry willllllow, i got abit over-excited :icon_lol:
It's three l's in Willlow.

Footnote to detract from the rubbish joke. I orignally wrote "three ls" because plurals don't have an apostrophe. However, it didn't look right so I copied Willlow and included and apostrophe "three l's" which looks significantly better.

But just because it looks right, it doesn't mean it is. Anybody know?

Confused of Melton.

Glad the twat has gone, useless tosser. Cost us points last season that would have kept us up

Will you say that when Hume goes after missing that penalty?
We had one of the lowest goals conceded, the fault lays at the door of the strikers and midfield IMO.

Exactly, every player has to take a certain blame for the drop obviously but McAuley was not one of the worst.

Look the c unt is not a city player anymore, so he gets the blame. When Hume goes I have a whole list of errors from him that put us down. Remember we only needed one more point!

Last edited:
Was pretty good but if he wants to go let him. He was average scored a few goals which was quite good but was also slow and always hoofed and always got ripped by slow players e.g Neil Mellor ! I know we got relegated but he surely could of waited for 1 season and see if we got promoted ? But obviously has no loyalties although most players dont anymore so overall im not to bothered be much more dissapointed when/if kisnorbo leaves

Will you say that when Hume goes after missing that penalty?
We had one of the lowest goals conceded, the fault lays at the door of the strikers and midfield IMO.

Agree on the strikers but I think its wrong to blame the most prolific one. Hume is the striker we need to keep, but dont care about the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669