Speculation Gelson Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't call the police.

Gelson Fernandez

Ex Man City midfielder supposed to be signing in the next couple of days

Sweet jesus. At least mine had fallen well off the first page.

SSN reports we are in talks. :icon_eek:

Fourth_Official Fourth Official
Gelson Fernandes has signed for Leicester City #LCFC

Well if this is true then it probably spells the end for Oakley and Moussa. Still, it chimes with Sven's policy of wanting two players for each position - we'll have Fernandes, Abe, Wellens, King, Johnson and Danns competing for three spots (assuming Sven has decided to continue with the 4-3-3).

Sven's done a great job in not only building a strong team, but building a strong squad. I can't think of any other team in the Championship who have the kind of strength in depth that we have. Bring em on!

Well if this is true then it probably spells the end for Oakley and Moussa. Still, it chimes with Sven's policy of wanting two players for each position - we'll have Fernandes, Abe, Wellens, King, Johnson and Danns competing for three spots (assuming Sven has decided to continue with the 4-3-3). Sven's done a great job in not only building a strong team, but building a strong squad. I can't think of any other team in the Championship who have the kind of strength in depth that we have. Bring em on!
Agree other than up front where we're still lacking depth, all other areas are covered nicely.

Agree other than up front where we're still lacking depth, all other areas are covered nicely.

Agreed. But this is something we know Sven is working on remedying anyway. I'm sure whoever we do end up with will be quality.

Well if this is true then it probably spells the end for Oakley and Moussa. Still, it chimes with Sven's policy of wanting two players for each position - we'll have Fernandes, Abe, Wellens, King, Johnson and Danns competing for three spots (assuming Sven has decided to continue with the 4-3-3).

Sven's done a great job in not only building a strong team, but building a strong squad. I can't think of any other team in the Championship who have the kind of strength in depth that we have. Bring em on!

My thoughts exactly. Get a striker in and our squad is ferociously strong. Maybe we won't have the best starting XI, but we'll have the best squad in the division, I reckon, which should serve us well over a 46 game season.

Hope it's true

The most difficult job will be keeping six very good players happy. One of them, minimum, will be off in January unless there's an injury crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669