Injury News General Injury Updates

Schmeichel got injured diving for their goal, and was hobbling around a bit for the rest of the game

Does that mean any player who gets injured while playing for Leicester should never play for us again?

Yes of course. That is clearly what I mean. Blimey.

Evans has been out injured since mid December. He's trained with the first team once (according to BR) and was thrown in for half an hour today and he looked miles short of fitness and sharpness. Surely it makes more sense for him to build his fitness at Seagrave rather than go to fecking Luxembourg for a nothing match on Friday?

BR is complicit in Evans prioritising NI over Leicester for a couple of years now. He plays for them irrespective of his fitness levels and it's wrong. It appears to me as though Evans wants to get to 100 caps for NI and doesn't give a shit about what games he misses for us along the way.

Vardy did the right thing by retiring from international football to prioritise his chances of playing games for us. Evans is doing the exact opposite.

Yes of course. That is clearly what I mean. Blimey.

Evans has been out injured since mid December. He's trained with the first team once (according to BR) and was thrown in for half an hour today and he looked miles short of fitness and sharpness. Surely it makes more sense for him to build his fitness at Seagrave rather than go to fecking Luxembourg for a nothing match on Friday?

BR is complicit in Evans prioritising NI over Leicester for a couple of years now. He plays for them irrespective of his fitness levels and it's wrong. It appears to me as though Evans wants to get to 100 caps for NI and doesn't give a shit about what games he misses for us along the way.

Vardy did the right thing by retiring from international football to prioritise his chances of playing games for us. Evans is doing the exact opposite.
Utter tosh. Brendan has allowed him to travel and play with a proviso, and that will be restricted game time and training.

The more controlled game time he gets back into his legs the quicker he is match fit.

If he is going to relapse it doesn’t matter a bit whether it is here or via the Emerald Isle.

Asked about the injury situation in the squad, Rodgers said: “Marc (Albrighton) hopefully should be back just after the international break if he’s not back by then. It’s just a tweak in his groin.

“Wilf is not so good. We’re just waiting for a second opinion on that but whether he’ll play for the rest of the season I’m not sure. It’s a real shame for us. The likes of Jamie (Vardy), it’s a week to a couple of weeks, so that’s looking much healthier for us.”

I assume that Brad Young cannot be included in a ECL match squad? He's signed for us this season so presumably has to be registered but he hasn't been.

Young has been preferred for the U23s and has more experience. He's been the 'third' keeper for PL matches since Ward has been out. He does the warm ups and travels with the first team squad etc.

The other keeper on the bench on Thursday was Odunze who we signed in 2019 and have registered.

Wilf isn't too much of a miss. He's been absolutely wank all season.

International friendlies for ****s sake.

Why? Just **** off with that shite.

In his press conference Brendan confirmed Ndidi will miss the rest of the season, Vardy is a few weeks away and Thomas a doubt for Manure

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663