Gerrbrand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio_14

Apart from connolly's hat-rick ealier on in the season, i thought that gerrbrand's performance vs Southampton was the best of the season!
I think we might have a new stevie walsh on the cards?!:icon_lol:

I mite b gettin abit carried away but i think he looks pretty good!:102:

Please tell me that i was watchin the same game as u lot? cos i think Mr.Levien might b getting some where with the defence, at last!

P.s. dos'nt gerrbrand look abit fredie flintoff like with that haircut?:102:

Agreed, Gerrbrand was excellent 10 out of 10 performance, lets jsut hope he keeps it up.
I am sure the newspaper reporters don't actually go to the games.
In the Mirror Sylla was our man of the match probably because he is perhaps our most well known player.
Walcott also got 7 for them, again i think it is the newspaper jumping on the bandwagon because in my opinion he had a very poor game, He was off-side so many times.

Claudio_14 said:
Apart from connolly's hat-rick ealier on in the season, i thought that gerrbrand's performance vs Southampton was the best of the season!
I think we might have a new stevie walsh on the cards?!:icon_lol:

I mite b gettin abit carried away but i think he looks pretty good!:102:

Please tell me that i was watchin the same game as u lot? cos i think Mr.Levien might b getting some where with the defence, at last!

P.s. dos'nt gerrbrand look abit fredie flintoff like with that haircut?:102:

Totally agree with you. Gerrbrand looked very solid and yes he reminded me of freddie flintoff as well. He's a fairly big guy but looked really comfortable on the ball. I think he's going to be around for a while in our back four!

He made it into the championship team of the week too:

See here

beaumontfox said:
and more importantly as it was a bit boring he was nice to look at!
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Come on BF, it is that sort of comment that just gives you lady supporters a bad name!..........SHAME ON YOU!
:icon_wink

DurhamFox said:
They have got a goalkeeper playing left back there, hey Boc ;)

bugroff - I already made my apology!
:icon_redf

I was really looking forward to seeing Gerrbrand play, having seen him play against Inter Milan.

He did not dissapoint, looks a real class act.

DurhamFox said:
Gerrbrand looks the real deal. Nice to see a settled back four, long may it continue.

To be honest Durham I don't think he looks anything like Evander Holyfield but it's not for me to question the integrity of your optician.

Gerrbrand looks a real bargain, solid and assured and he looks very comfortable in possession, my only fear is another 6 months of performances at that level and we will have a real battle to keep hold of him.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Gerrbrand looks a real bargain, solid and assured and he looks very comfortable in possession, my only fear is another 6 months of performances at that level and we will have a real battle to keep hold of him.

Theres no point worrying about that. If you do you may as well not bother getting out of bed in the morning!

PFKAKTF FOX said:
aslong as we make a tidy profit i wont be too peeved.

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
Theres no point worrying about that. If you do you may as well not bother getting out of bed in the morning!

Ok sounds good too me, I certainly dont need a second invitation ! If anybody needs me I will be in my pit !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00