Get DJ back, NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, don't forget, Frank was an Elvis-loving Teddy Boy... and those boys loved a ruck! :021:

Are you suggesting by that smiley that he was guilty of killing someone with a hammer?

Why? :102:

They are managed by a man who Leicester City decided was not good enough and have taken a player off our hands who, would never have played in our first team, and are paying some of his wages.

Leicester City made the decisions, why hate Blackpool?

Well, because its the pimple on the arse of the world, a total dump. I hated it before holloway and DJ went there. We should cut it loose and let it float off. Dung attracting Shyte-hole. Nothing personal you understand.

Well, because its the pimple on the arse of the world, a total dump. I hated it before holloway and DJ went there. We should cut it loose and let it float off. Dung attracting Shyte-hole. Nothing personal you understand.

You never did get over that fateful night out you had in 'Funny Girls' did you ?

Blackpool's on my list of places I could happily see bombed to oblivion (after a complete evacuation of course). Also Newport, Mansfield, Worksop, Rotherham, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Hull, Watford, Coalville, Glasgow, Surfer's Paradise, Halifax, Bradford, Birkenhead, Luton, Loughborough, Hucknall, Skegness, Wolverhampton, Cwmbran, Londonderry, Ipswich (Queensland) and Romford.

Blackpool's on my list of places I could happily see bombed to oblivion (after a complete evacuation of course). Also Newport, Mansfield, Worksop, Rotherham, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Hull, Watford, Coalville, Glasgow, Surfer's Paradise, Halifax, Bradford, Birkenhead, Luton, Loughborough, Hucknall, Skegness, Wolverhampton, Cwmbran, Londonderry, Ipswich (Queensland) and Romford.

How dare you :018:

Make sure you warn me first. :icon_lol:

Why? :102:

They are managed by a man who Leicester City decided was not good enough and have taken a player off our hands who, would never have played in our first team, and are paying some of his wages.

Leicester City made the decisions, why hate Blackpool?

Because I think it would be a) nicely ironic and b)I'm closer to blackpool up here than any of the other clubs and I know a few blackpool fans. All for the sake of gloating :102:

Leicester City did make the decisions. And I don't hate blackpool... but I can see why you'd read it like that!

How very dare you :018:

It's not like Leicester is the nicest place in the land is it? People living in glasshouses and all that.

Well I used to know people who lived in Hucknall, now I'm not saying Shilton is much cop but it's 100% better than that shithole.

I think a large percentage of the locals were all inbred as well.

Thankfully I realised how wrong it was to be friends which folk who originated from that sort of place....so I kicked 'em to the kerb sharpish!

Last edited:

Can you make sure I'm not at work when it happens please :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670