Get DJ back, NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do what Hitler should have done 70 years ago, level Sweden to the ground and put us out of our misery

Well I used to know people who lived in Hucknall, now I'm not saying Shilton is much cop but it's 100% better than that shithole.

I think a large percentage of the locals were all inbred as well.

Thankfully I realised how wrong it was to be friends which folk who originated from that sort of place....so I kicked 'em to the kerb sharpish!
Harsh.

Are you suggesting by that smiley that he was guilty of killing someone with a hammer?

I heard Franky Wortho wielded a pretty impressive weapon, but I don't think we're talking about a hammer :icon_roll

No it isn't. Can't change what is true, just have to look back and laugh at what a soft-hearted numpty I was! Ben and Nick laugh at me about it the meanies! Only cos they knew better waaaay before I did! And you wouldn't normally expect blokes to be so intuitive would ya! Tsk.

I still wouldn't trust anyone from Coalville or Nuneaton either btw.......just as bad imo! Or perhaps that's cos I've heard too many stories about interbreeding....:icon_roll

Last edited:
Blackpool's on my list of places I could happily see bombed to oblivion (after a complete evacuation of course). Also Newport, Mansfield, Worksop, Rotherham, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Hull, Watford, Coalville, Glasgow, Surfer's Paradise, Halifax, Bradford, Birkenhead, Luton, Loughborough, Hucknall, Skegness, Wolverhampton, Cwmbran, Londonderry, Ipswich (Queensland) and Romford.

Do National Express run there now?

Is he back yet?

F**k DJ, we don't need him and he will soon realize his mistake of not being a true fox when we are playing top flight footie and he and his orange bpool boys are fighting for relegation next season :)

... he will soon realize his mistake of not being a true fox when we are playing top flight footie and he and his orange bpool boys are fighting for relegation next season :)

That's a totally new concept to me. Teams normally fight against relegation.

That's a totally new concept to me. Teams normally fight against relegation.
This is a different case :icon_razz don't forget their manager is HollowHead, he is always a different case!!

if we end up playing blackpool in the play offs, is dj allowed to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669