Get DJ back, NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

He did it again today - we're looking for a Blackpool loss to help confirm our Play-Off spot, and the little weasle bags a brace to help one of our rivals to add three points to their total.
Boro lost, so that eliminates them, but Blackpool are still nipping at our heels, like an annoying rash tat won't go away
As was mentioned two weeks ago, bring him back DJ Campbell, stick him in the reserves or washing the Directors cars..... anything other than helping Blackpool win games :098: If our admin boys were doing their job, DJ wouldn't have even been in Blackpool team today. I think he's getting a perverse pleasure from twisting the knife into Leicester, and I have a horrible feeling the LCFC bean-counters are to blame (ie. if we let him play at Blackpool, we don't have to pay his wages)
Let's look at the big picture guys..... a Premiership place is a reality for LCFC this year, and everyone a the club should be single-minded into making it happen :bang:

Up the City!

If we screw it up from here, we've only ourselves to blame. Let him stay by the seaside, hopefully we'll meet at Wembley and he won't be able to play.

surely as our no 1 striker ( fryatt ) is long term injured & our no 2 ( howard ) is banned we would have cause to recall campbell who is in form ?
Not sure on the rules but we should defo get him back if we can before he can cause us any more damage ?

It is possible that Blackpool could sneak in instead of Swansea so as we are likely to be 5th then we could play them in the final if we beat Cardiff and Blackpool beat F0^£$¬ again like they did today.
In that situation surely DJ would have to be in OUR camp and not Blackpools.

But would this contract between City and Blackpool cover this. If he's with them til the end of the season does that include the play-offs. So therefore if this agreement does not cover the play-offs can City say once the season's over - sorry he can't go back as we need him, as Steve Howard is now out of the first game and Fryatt may not be risked if he's still not strong enough.

Once back he can fight for a place on the bench and who knows he might come off the bench and score an important goal in one of the play-off games

He did it again today - we're looking for a Blackpool loss to help confirm our Play-Off spot, and the little weasle bags a brace to help one of our rivals to add three points to their total.
Boro lost, so that eliminates them, but Blackpool are still nipping at our heels, like an annoying rash tat won't go away
As was mentioned two weeks ago, bring him back DJ Campbell, stick him in the reserves or washing the Directors cars..... anything other than helping Blackpool win games :098: If our admin boys were doing their job, DJ wouldn't have even been in Blackpool team today. I think he's getting a perverse pleasure from twisting the knife into Leicester, and I have a horrible feeling the LCFC bean-counters are to blame (ie. if we let him play at Blackpool, we don't have to pay his wages)Let's look at the big picture guys..... a Premiership place is a reality for LCFC this year, and everyone a the club should be single-minded into making it happen :bang:

Up the City!

Yes we do!! well half of them anyway!

1. WE CAN'T! We've been over this.

2. Stop worrying about other players ffs! We will do it without him.

Blackpool are only paying half his wages. They can't afford all of it else we would've gladly sold the fecker to them last season.

And we simply cannot recall him, unless in the next week all our strikers are struck down with a mystery illness which would mean we could get him back.

If we don't get into the play-offs it will be because WE fecked up, not because of what Blackpool do in their last two games.
Anyhoo, tha'ts all he has left, cos the club won't allow them an extension on the loan to cover the playoffs, so he can twiddle his thumbs at home whilst everyone else is on the pitch.

As was mentioned two weeks ago, bring him back DJ Campbell, stick him in the reserves or washing the Directors cars..... anything other than helping Blackpool win games :098: If our admin boys were doing their job, DJ wouldn't have even been in Blackpool team today. I think he's getting a perverse pleasure from twisting the knife into Leicester, and I have a horrible feeling the LCFC bean-counters are to blame (ie. if we let him play at Blackpool, we don't have to pay his wages)
Let's look at the big picture guys..... a Premiership place is a reality for LCFC this year, and everyone a the club should be single-minded into making it happen :bang:
Up the City!

What a pointless thread. Do you really think an underhanded move such as this is necessary? Why don't you spend the time you obviously have too much of, celebrating the fact that we have had another very convincing win and not getting worked up about rubbish like this? Just another excuse for a 'fan' to have a bash at the club.

Last edited:
mmm i find this a strange response, the prize is huge for the club , to bring dj back would not be cheating i would argue our strike force are mainly loanees !

I ask myself what would experienced managers ( like fergie , wenger , rednapp ) do in this situation ?

Blackpool are only paying half his wages. They can't afford all of it else we would've gladly sold the fecker to them last season.

And we simply cannot recall him, unless in the next week all our strikers are struck down with a mystery illness which would mean we could get him back.

If we don't get into the play-offs it will be because WE fecked up, not because of what Blackpool do in their last two games.
Anyhoo, tha'ts all he has left, cos the club won't allow them an extension on the loan to cover the playoffs, so he can twiddle his thumbs at home whilst everyone else is on the pitch.

AWWWWW I want him back, we need him back. I didn't think lawful contracts applied to LCFC....:102:

I must be a right thick ****er if I cannot understand why we can't bring him back from Blackpool!

mmm i find this a strange response, the prize is huge for the club , to bring dj back would not be cheating i would argue our strike force are mainly loanees !

I ask myself what would experienced managers ( like fergie , wenger , rednapp ) do in this situation ?
Go out and try to win their games?

Ah g'won!!!
My position is clearly stated on a rival forum. :bang:

We can not recall him. It's part of Football League rules.

Look, unless we put a recall clause in his loan contract with Blackpool then we CANNOT bring him back til after the Boro game UNLESS we have an energency situation in regards to having NO strikers fit.

It doesn't matter what 'experienced' managers might WANT to do, they can't do it, simples.

tbh when we let them have him they were in the bottom half of the table, and tbh we've still got another year of him and his bloody wages, so any way to get him partly off the wage bill is a positive as far as the club is concerned.

And Blackpool are the ONLY club willing to pay half his wages, I'm sure if DJ was willing to lower his wage demands he would've been moved on to them last summer.

How very dare he play well for them, he's doing it on purpose.

Apparently Steve Bruce, and Rafa hate us that much they are recalling Waghorn and Spearing this week because they don't want us to go up.

On another note Mancini hates us as well and insists McGiven stays and sees out the agreement between Man City and ourselves.

We are proper ****ed this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570