Get Levein Out!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
No need for that....Typical Bonehead behaviour.
there is a David Attenborough special on tomorrow night about it.

Petdog said:
Out of the 3 strikers we have though, I'd favour Hammond and Hume. At least chances are being created when Hammond is up front. Ryan Smith up front??? He seems to have the tricks and pace but I don't know what his finishing would be like? No worse than Hammonds though??

There will be another Striker at the Club shortly IMO.

highland fox said:
There will be another Striker at the Club shortly IMO.
Is that you own opinion or because Craig levein has said that?

From the SportingLife. :icon_wink ;)

The Leicester boss admitted relegation was now becoming a real threat for his 20th-placed side but described the fans calling for his head as a "small minority".

"The fans were not less impressed than I was," said Levein. "But I would consider those people who were chanting as a small minority.

"I understand people's frustration but no-one is more frustrated than myself or the players.

fcukcov said:
Is that you own opinion or because Craig levein has said that?

Well the fact that I put 'IMO' might be a bit of a giveaway don't you think ?:icon_wink

Steven said:
From the SportingLife. :icon_wink ;)
Is a minority 5-6000? My estimate only that is.

fcukcov said:
Is a minority 5-6000? My estimate only that is.

Well if there was 18,000 Leicester fans the 5-6 thousand is a minority then....

G F P said:
He's not having a good day, maybe he's leathered already??

Y'see they shout 'Join us Boneheads get him Out' but this is what it does to you :)

I suppose a minority is less than half.

highland fox said:
Y'see they shout 'Join us Boneheads get him Out' but this is what it does to you :)

I can't leave now they have already sent me some pin badges and bumper stickers :icon_wink

We were pretty shit today, all the balls that gave MDV no chance, no angle, no pace, they were just hopeful looping balls straight down the middle, hoping that MDV can make something out of nothing... we ran out of ideas, and I think Norwich outplayed us in terms of tactics, they defended and got a goal and defended more.
Levein seems to be running out of ideas (both in terms of tactics and excuses), but I just dont think the personnel is out there to improve the situation if he was sacked. You just know that with our luck, we will end up with Dublin or Gregory or yet another unproven manager from the lower leagues.
Whoever this "goal scorer" is that CL has been talking about, he'd better be fekking good, probably the last throw of the die for CL.

G F P said:
I can't leave now they have already sent me some pin badges and bumper stickers :icon_wink
Has your bike got a bumper?:098:

lcfcrules said:
We were pretty shit today, all the balls that gave MDV no chance, no angle, no pace, they were just hopeful looping balls straight down the middle, hoping that MDV can make something out of nothing... we ran out of ideas, and I think Norwich outplayed us in terms of tactics, they defended and got a goal and defended more.
Levein seems to be running out of ideas (both in terms of tactics and excuses), but I just dont think the personnel is out there to improve the situation if he was sacked. You just know that with our luck, we will end up with Dublin or Gregory or yet another unproven manager from the lower leagues.
Whoever this "goal scorer" is that CL has been talking about, he'd better be fekking good, probably the last throw of the die for CL.

How would a striker make a difference if all we can do is throw high balls up to the centre too him? think about it, the problem isnt that its the tactics and the training (the manager).

A few observations of todays game.
In the first half City should have had the game sown up . Williams was playing some great passing football. From the kop you heard "Craig Levein's blue & white army" .The fans clapped the players off at half time.

Second half, noticeable through lack of Williams input. The incumbent left back (Maybury) who up until this moment was playing well, is caught napping. Norwich go on and score. City push for an equaliser, but could have gone further behind but for GOOD goalkeeping and poor finishing.

The game ends in a 0-1 home defeat. The same fans that had been earlier singing his praises were now calling for Craig's head.

If that is not FICKLE then what the feck is??

I don't want my beloved Leicester to fall into the lower echelons of the football league, but for all those are calling for Cls head , WHO are you going to bring in?

Personally I'm getting a bit peeved off of all this negativity so I'm signing off for now and I for one will still be walking up the street.

ps to Lazzer, if you require my silky skills for the 5a side please pm me.

Adios my friends it's been good why it lasted. :038:

xsubmariner said:
In the first half City should have had the game sown up . Williams was playing some great passing football. From the kop you heard "Craig Levein's blue & white army" .The fans clapped the players off at half time.

Second half, noticeable through lack of Williams input. The incumbent left back (Maybury) who up until this moment was playing well, is caught napping. Norwich go on and score. City push for an equaliser, but could have gone further behind but for GOOD goalkeeping and poor finishing.

The game ends in a 0-1 home defeat. The same fans that had been earlier singing his praises were now calling for Craig's head.

I don't want my beloved Leicester to fall into the lower echelons of the football league, but for all those are calling for Cls head , WHO are you going to bring in?

Personally I'm getting a bit peeved off of all this negativity so I'm signing off for now and I for one will still be walking up the street.

You will be back. :icon_bigg :icon_wink ;) Happy New Year. :023:

xsubmariner said:

Yes, I'm sure you are none too happy.

But the reality is that CL is utterly out of his depth and has been lost for sometime now. This crap about how many people are chanting "Levein Out" - and how many are not is absurd - it means absolutely nothing. Anyone with any sense knows that he has lost the plot and if anyone cares to look at the results of late.....we are in form terms the worst team in this crap league!!

I recently said that if Levein stays we have a 50/50 chance of survival. I stand by that. I will just add that if Levein is retained for next season and any succeeding seasons that there is no chance we will be challenging for a return to top flight football..

Does anyone seriously think that he is able to get the best out of the players at his disposal?

It's not for the supporters to take the responsibility for identifying someone who can come in and steady the ship. We are supposed to have a board of directors with some sense of responsibility for looking after the club's interests....and sticking with Levein isn't exercising responsibility.

Too be fair X-Sub, we all said regardless of our thoughts towards the Manager it was paramount that the supporters got behind the team, which they did, what affect would Levein Out chants have had if they had started from the off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570