Get real, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
topDog.gif

Evening all, tb cherry boy here, with over 4 decades of supporting Leicester City.

Several seasons ago we nearly lost our beloved City for good. I was asked who would I support then. My answer, you can change your car, you can change your wife, but you can't change your football team!

I would of given up on watching professional football....

To those that are threatening damnation on all and sundry that Milan does, take a step back. He has stated that if it took 20 managers to get us back to the premiership he would do it.

For the no Warnock, Roeder, Reid etc etc brigade, any new person coming in should be under no illusion as to what is required.

Supporting my/our beloved team has not always been a smooth ride. We've never had a chairman/board with the gonads to make hard hitting decisions before it seems too late.

In Milan we have, I say, let him get on with it, we may have casualties along the way, but maybe, just maybe the clouds will clear and we will all see the mountain top.

Evening all, tb cherry boy here, with over 4 decades of supporting Leicester City.

Several seasons ago we nearly lost our beloved City for good. I was asked who would I support then. My answer, you can change your car, you can change your wife, but you can't change your football team!

To those that are threatening damnation on all and sundry that Milan does, take a step back. He has stated that if it took 20 managers to get us back to the premiership he would do it.

For the no Warnock, Roeder, Reid etc etc brigade, any new person coming in should be under no illusion as to what is required.

Supporting my/our beloved team has not always been a smooth ride. We've never had a chairman/board with the gonads to make hard hitting decisions before it seems too late.

In Milan we have, I say, let him get on with it, we may have casualties along the way, but maybe, just maybe the clouds will clear and we will all see the mountain top.

have you been on the smelling salts......sense making? for frigs sake. welcome!!

Can't be doing with sensible people at a crisis time like this!

Webbo should sack them all off. then we can all turn up with "Jeff out" signs at the next game, which isn't plymouth for me. otherwise i'd be halfway down the country right now

Welcome to the board, Mr Mandaric :icon_lol:

Top post :038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673