Ginger Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats alright, we want half the squad out as well because they're shit.

Which would be all fair and dandy if it were the same half.

if anyone wants evidence that we are shit, go and have a look at the table

as for interpreting draws how you like... draw every game and you go down

Pure guess but the timing doesn't suggest it is because of Megson, too early for it to be him IMO, but you have to wonder whether some of the players are becoming disgruntled with the way MM is running the club, in much the same way fans are beginning to question his methods and decision making process.

Pure guess but the timing doesn't suggest it is because of Megson, too early for it to be him IMO, but you have to wonder whether some of the players are becoming disgruntled with the way MM is running the club, in much the same way fans are beginning to question his methods and decision making process.

I hate to hark back to this, but you are a player that has just given the best team in the league an absolute whipping when a new manager comes in who makes you play five/six/seven at the back and then calls you shit because you don't win

Well you're not going to be too enamoured with the situation, are you ?

I dont think Kisnorbo was too enamoured with being called shit by MA2 every week either

Many of the fans seem to have made their minds up soon enough - are you suggesting that Players are slower-thinking? Do you not think that people, players and fans, have judged him on his reputation.

Many of the fans seem to have made their minds up soon enough - are you suggesting that Players are slower-thinking? Do you not think that people, players and fans, have judged him on his reputation.

Only the fecking not rights, so if you are saying we have a number of not rights playing for us then you are probably right ........

....Thinking about it, you are indeed right :icon_lol:

Only the fecking not rights, so if you are saying we have a number of not rights playing for us then you are probably right ........

....Thinking about it, you are indeed right :icon_lol:

Ah, so that is what it comes down to. All the people who disagree with the Ginger Mourhino fans are morons and fecking not rights. It must make you feel all the more secure on your side of the debate.

And, having been labelled a moron and a fecking not right in a single thread, I shall take no more part in it - it's simply not worth it.

Last edited:
What I see is a side that destroyed the team now sitting firmly on top of the league (having not lost another game in this league), and for 45 minutes at least, playing the most exciting flowing attacking football that this club has seen in years

I then see a side playing a formation that they have utterly no idea how to play - probably because it died out about ten years ago
I see a side playing desperately defensive football, with no attacking/creative options open to it
I see a side where players are playing hopelessly out of position, with the inevitable outcome that follows
And I see a manager coming into a club (you know, the one that's just tonked Watford 4-1) and declaring that all the players are shit, unfit and ready to be relegated

That is the evidence base upon which I make my judgement, and I fail to see how any of it is ignorance

It is you that is suffering from delusion, I'm afraid. I find it quite amusing
Either that or you are a Grade A wind-up merchant (in which case I would accept that it's a good one)
:038:

What I see is a side that destroyed the team now sitting firmly on top of the league (having not lost another game in this league), and for 45 minutes at least, playing the most exciting flowing attacking football that this club has seen in years)

The Watford game is now taking on some sort of mythical status. From my memory Watford should have scored twice in the opening minutes and we only got back in the game through a wonder strike that was totally out of the blue. I certainly didn't see anything that was tactically mind blowing that day, just that we got the rub of the green after the bad luck against Blackpool. I'd would also say that Watford's heads definitely dropped after the second and they couldn't wait for the game to be over.

Don't get me wrong, the attacking style of football played that day against Watford was no doubt what I'd want to see rather than last night's dullfest. But the result could well have been a freak, a one-off when everything goes right (we seem to get one a season), or maybe the players had heard whispers MA was going to go and it spurred them on, or perhaps it was just the 'dead cat bounce' effect.

Ah, so that is what it comes down to. All the people who disagree with the Ginger Mourhino fans are morons and fecking not rights. It must make you feel all the more secure on your side of the debate.

And, having been labelled a moron and a fecking not right in a single thread, I shall take no more part in it - it's simply not worth it.

Boc, chill FFS the not right comment was a joke, at the end of the day some fans choose to give Megson a chance whilst some others are writing him off based on his past reputation, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

What I see is a side that destroyed the team now sitting firmly on top of the league (having not lost another game in this league), and for 45 minutes at least, playing the most exciting flowing attacking football that this club has seen in years

I then see a side playing a formation that they have utterly no idea how to play - probably because it died out about ten years ago
I see a side playing desperately defensive football, with no attacking/creative options open to it
I see a side where players are playing hopelessly out of position, with the inevitable outcome that follows
And I see a manager coming into a club (you know, the one that's just tonked Watford 4-1) and declaring that all the players are shit, unfit and ready to be relegated

That is the evidence base upon which I make my judgement, and I fail to see how any of it is ignorance

It is you that is suffering from delusion, I'm afraid. I find it quite amusing
Either that or you are a Grade A wind-up merchant (in which case I would accept that it's a good one)

Quite right - but where do we go from here?

It's not a brainer to understand that Megson felt he had to play down expectations and the easiest way of doing that was to announce that the squad lacks quality.

Very unfortunately it appears that no one decent was prepared to take on the manager's job and I think we have to attribute that to both the club's dismal performances over the last few seasons and Milan's ego
and reputation.

We are now stuck with a situation where: it appears that generally poor choices have been made about player acquisitions; we have a manager in place who doesn't command much confidence amongst the supporters ( and Leicester's fan base is one of its main assets) and already we are becoming resigned to another wasted season.

It looks to me like we shall just have to grit our teeth and hope that in the long term things improve. My gut feeling would be to get rid of Megson now.....except that who believes that we could currently find someone better. I think Milan should use his energies now to try to line up someone decent even if that takes a long time - which he didn't do when he chose to sack Allen - and when he has found someone more convincing he should give Megson the chop because I seriously doubt whether Megson will take the club anywhere - or at least anywhere where we would like to go!

Boc, chill FFS the not right comment was a joke, at the end of the day some fans choose to give Megson a chance whilst some others are writing him off based on his past reputation, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

My very point!

I hate to hark back to this, but you are a player that has just given the best team in the league an absolute whipping when a new manager comes in who makes you play five/six/seven at the back and then calls you shit because you don't win

Spot on.

Poor leadeship and poor football management.

The Watford game is now taking on some sort of mythical status.

I know what you are saying, and I hate to keep using it as an example

But you simply cannot ignore it. To do so is a far worse crime than harking on about it all the time

The second half of that game saw a Leicester City team simply destroy a side that has not lost another game in this league and that sits neatly on top of the league on merit

It wasn't just the margin of victory, it was the confidence and swagger of the players, and it was the almost arrogant way in which we went about our business. Everyone knew what they were doing, and everyone was focused on sticking it right up 'em

Compare that with the hesitant nervy defensive shit-scared football that we are witnessing now and you cannot help but to use it as a comparison. Most of our players last night simply couldn't wait to get rid of the ball - and anywhere would do as long as it was away from our goal line. They didn't know what to do, or where to play, half of the time, and a big lump forwards or thwack out of play would do

Last edited:
Truth is many of the problems we are now facing are down to Mandaric :

1) Had the opportunity to appoint a proven manager in the summer. He failed was suckered in by Allen.

2) After appointing Allen on a 3 year deal, then embarked on signing or sanctioning deals for a group of players who are proving no better than the medocrity they were bought to replace.

3) Allowed a whole pre seasons work to be destroyed maybe he should have allowed Allen more time to hang himself. Sacking him at a time when his popularity was at its peak was foolish and naive, it increased the pressure on Megson straight away.

4) Despite knowing Allen was a goner, failed to identify and line up a top quality replacement, IMO his arrogance led him to believe better calibre managers would take up an offer.

4) IMO the whole Allen saga has damaged the clubs and Mandarics crediability beyond repair. No self respecting decent manager is going to risk his reputation with a club and chairman so fickle. Desperado's for us from now on I fear.

IMO the honeymoon is well and truly over for Milan, he has in little over 8 months lost a lot of the goodwill, enthusiasm and trust from the fans and it must also be a pretty unstable place to work for the staff and players. We are at present a joke of a club and a laughing stock.

Martin George if you are reading this please come back and rescue our club.

Last edited:

No. :icon_conf :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59