Ginger Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allen's obviously made some mistakes - Campbell looks the worst spunking of £2 million that we've seen for a while. And turning down JFH now looks to have been a mistake. But it seems very unlikely that Kaebi, Hellings, Neilsen and Ferreira were much to do with him.

Didn't Manderic say in an interview that all the signings were Allens apart from N'Gotty? Obviously some were recommended by Mackay/Fucillo..but as we saw with JFH, Allen probably had the final yes/no on who came in, therefore he's far from blameless

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't Manderic say in an interview that all the signings were Allens apart from N'Gotty? Obviously some were recommended by Mackay/Fucillo..but as we saw with JFH, Allen probably had the final yes/no on who came in, therefore he's far from blameless

What he actually said was that all of them apart from N;Gotty were approved by Allen. Allen only actually led on the signings of DJ, Clemence, Kishishev and someone else....I think

What he actually said was that all of them apart from N;Gotty were approved by Allen. Allen only actually led on the signings of DJ, Clemence, Kishishev and someone else....I think

Hayes. Plus the loan deals for Fulop and Clarke.

Nothing really wrong with the deal done by MM (N'Gotty) or those assigned to MA (Campbell, Clemence, Kishishev, Hayes, Fulop, Clarke).

Who is going to take responsibility for Neilson, Hellings, Kaebi, Ferreira, Dzeiri etc?

Not MM's doing according to him. Not MA's doing either (some even recruited after he left). Not even all can be blamed on LF or DM as they'd gone before some came.

My guess is that when the leagues agent payment details are published we'll discover large piles of Leicester City's (not MM's!) cash being spent on agents who are delivering garbage players for exorbitent fees.

Another bit of genius by our cuckoo owner.

Didn't Manderic say in an interview that all the signings were Allens apart from N'Gotty?

Er, yes. How many times have you heard MM admit to making a mistake? His decision to appoint MA2 would be an obvious place to break his duck...but, no.

Obviously some were recommended by Mackay/Fucillo..but as we saw with JFH, Allen probably had the final yes/no on who came in, therefore he's far from blameless

Except that we see that when he did say no, rightly or wrongly, MM's mouthpiece was immediately churning out stories that MA2's days were numbered. Perhaps MA2 recognized that was going to be the game...

What I see is a side that destroyed the team now sitting firmly on top of the league (having not lost another game in this league), and for 45 minutes at least, playing the most exciting flowing attacking football that this club has seen in years

I then see a side playing a formation that they have utterly no idea how to play - probably because it died out about ten years ago
I see a side playing desperately defensive football, with no attacking/creative options open to it
I see a side where players are playing hopelessly out of position, with the inevitable outcome that follows
And I see a manager coming into a club (you know, the one that's just tonked Watford 4-1) and declaring that all the players are shit, unfit and ready to be relegated

That is the evidence base upon which I make my judgement, and I fail to see how any of it is ignorance

It is you that is suffering from delusion, I'm afraid. I find it quite amusing
Either that or you are a Grade A wind-up merchant (in which case I would accept that it's a good one)

Again, our interpretations of events differ. I was at the Watford game and saw us outplayed for the first 1/4 and very lucky not to be 2-3 behind. In fact, they missed a sitter inside 30 seconds. Hume scored a cracking goal totally against the run of play and the remainder of the first half was even.

At the start of the 2nd half, we played very well for 15 minutes, scoring 2 goals (both via deflected free kicks). The remainder of the match was again pretty even (during which time both teams scored a goal). The Watford boss said after the game that it was easily their worst performance for some time and a big kick up the backside. I think he accused his team of over confidence.

I enjoyed the Watford match because we got lucky for a change. However, I believe that if we put in exactly the same performance against Wolves last night, we could easily have lost the game. The Watford match was nothing more, or less, than a great result. The actual performance was far from sufficient to base a load of negative opinions on. Which is exactly what you have done.

de Vries - no loss, agreed. Hume?

Incidentally, the want away list includes at least one home grown player

Durham, I respect the fact that you have some knowledge of the goings on at the club.

Based on your comments inferring Hume's unhappiness at the MA departure, can you confirm then that Hume had absolutely no part to play in MA's removal?

I was told by another person with 'insider' knowledge that Hume had expressed dissatisfaction in person to MM/TD about MA's antics and, as such, was one of the numerous nails in MA's coffin?

Clearly, you both can't be right.

Durham, I respect the fact that you have some knowledge of the goings on at the club.

Based on your comments inferring Hume's unhappiness at the MA departure, can you confirm then that Hume had absolutely no part to play in MA's removal?

I was told by another person with 'insider' knowledge that Hume had expressed dissatisfaction in person to MM/TD about MA's antics and, as such, was one of the numerous nails in MA's coffin?

Clearly, you both can't be right.

6 key players asked to be transfer listed before MA was sacked

and No im not post their names and dont pm me as im stay out of it !!!!!

all i will say is they have played so many games in a short time that they are very tired and boy its tells ,this is down to lack of fitness which was down to MA and his team

The truth is that one player went to the chaiman and said boo.

The chairman looked out of the window and saw the yellow flowers were dying.

The events of the next 2 hours will remain a secret.

One day the truth will be told.

6 key players asked to be transfer listed before MA was sacked

and No im not post their names and dont pm me as im stay out of it !!!!!

all i will say is they have played so many games in a short time that they are very tired and boy its tells ,this is down to lack of fitness which was down to MA and his team

Well with your info Newts and that from Durham, it seems that we've got a lot of players who seem to be throwing their toys out of the pram if they don't have the manager they want? Some have a mardy at MA, some at GM.

If that's the case, we truly are fecked. Can't we dump the lot of them and start again?

Well with your info Newts and that from Durham, it seems that we've got a lot of players who seem to be throwing their toys out of the pram if they don't have the manager they want? Some have a mardy at MA, some at GM.

If that's the case, we truly are fecked. Can't we dump the lot of them and start again?

its like any job if your not happy you try and get out but when Key players do it they do take notice TBH and im talking about before GM came .

the players seem happy with him (GM) on the whole ,they dont like his idea of sitting basck when 1 nill up though

Last edited:
I would love to know those players. At a guess I would imagine the following were not part of that list: Clem, DJ, Hume, Kisnorbo, N'Gotty, Mattock.

I would imagine, for sure, this lot were: Fryatt, Porter, Douglas, De Vries, Maybury, Newton..

I would love to know those players. At a guess I would imagine the following were not part of that list: Clem, DJ, Hume, Kisnorbo, N'Gotty, Mattock.

I would imagine, for sure, this lot were: Fryatt, Porter, Douglas, De Vries, Maybury, Newton..

I would tend to agree Alex but replace De Vries and Newton with Hughes & Kenton.

its like any job if your not happy you try and get out but when Key players do it they do take notice TBH and im talking about before GM came .

the players seem happy with him (GM) on the whole ,they dont like his idea of sitting basck when 1 nill up though[
/quote]

I'd like the opportunity to be unhappy with it!! :102::102::102:

IF, there is any truth in a player's revolt ending MA2's reign, we are truly fecked anyway.
No manager is going to be the first choice of 45 professional footballers and if one clique has succeeded in ousting a manager, you can bet that a different cabal will plot against his successor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00