Go Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
piece of piss for me, midnight coach to london and a train from waterloo :icon_bigg

Swindon?

From Waterloo??

Scunthorpe tickets

Did anyone else fill in one of these forms for away match tickets at the beginning of the season? If so, have you got your Scunny tickets yet? My card was charged on Friday but still no ticket :icon_conf

Re: Scunthorpe tickets

Did anyone else fill in one of these forms for away match tickets at the beginning of the season? If so, have you got your Scunny tickets yet? My card was charged on Friday but still no ticket :icon_conf

Got it Saturday.

Ok, panic over, it's arrived. Bit pointless having this system though if the tickets aren't arriving until Tuesday.

Are you going to miss the game :102:

No, I'm just saying it seems a bit pointless having tickets pre-ordered if you don't know for sure you've got tickets until they arrive on the second day of sale. For games with lower allocations, if on the off chance you get missed (not impossible), all the tickets could be gone by the Tuesday and you end up missing a game because of an admin problem.

Maybe I'm seeing a problem where there isn't one :102: perhaps the office staff are well on top of things.

I had a right nightmare getting my ticket from Scunny last year. The stupid women at the sCUNThorpe ticket office refused to belive that i had bought a ticket as our ticket office said it was coming up with the team bus. I just wanted to know when it would get there so i could go for a pint and come back but she refused to belive me. i was so pleased when the team bus pulled up and they handed her a wad of tickets.

Neadless to say i had the last laugh

I had a right nightmare getting my ticket from Scunny last year. The stupid women at the sCUNThorpe ticket office refused to belive that i had bought a ticket as our ticket office said it was coming up with the team bus. I just wanted to know when it would get there so i could go for a pint and come back but she refused to belive me. i was so pleased when the team bus pulled up and they handed her a wad of tickets.

Neadless to say i had the last laugh

I hope she's on the ball tomorrow as my tickets are going up there by the same method as I only got them this morning and after mine there were only 44 left so I imagine it was a sellout after mid morning

What's happened to h=the 'go away' section. Its rarely updated these days.

What's happened to h=the 'go away' section. Its rarely updated these days.

Well the last 2 games i've not done we've won 2-1 ... thought Id try and keep that going :icon_wink

Seriously though, I was a bit lazy on the Scunthorpe one, but a Carlisle one had been done ages before the game, albeit not in the usual format. Leeds sold out pretty quick, there was little transport options, and again there was a thread going in the main forum.

I shall be back on the case for the new year.

No, he'll try singing 'I am the right side, I am right side' in the room and then expect me to reply.

I suppose you couldn't say 'Im the left side, im the left side' when your firmly underneath him :icon_lol::icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669