Go Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the last 2 games i've not done we've won 2-1 ... thought Id try and keep that going :icon_wink

Seriously though, I was a bit lazy on the Scunthorpe one, but a Carlisle one had been done ages before the game, albeit not in the usual format. Leeds sold out pretty quick, there was little transport options, and again there was a thread going in the main forum.

I shall be back on the case for the new year.[/quote]

Good, I forgot to buy tickets for the Leeds match because I don't check the official site I normally see the details on here.

Well the last 2 games i've not done we've won 2-1 ... thought Id try and keep that going :icon_wink

Seriously though, I was a bit lazy on the Scunthorpe one, but a Carlisle one had been done ages before the game, albeit not in the usual format. Leeds sold out pretty quick, there was little transport options, and again there was a thread going in the main forum.

I shall be back on the case for the new year.[/quote]

Good, I forgot to buy tickets for the Leeds match because I don't check the official site I normally see the details on here.

So did BG

Allocated 1300 for Northampton.
£22 in one stand/£21 in the other - 900 tickets in the 'end stand' and 400 tickets the touchline stand nearest to end stand.

Tickets go on sale in normal manner from 19 January.

Chance of me getting one? Near to zero.

Allocated 1300 for Northampton.
£22 in one stand/£21 in the other - 900 tickets in the 'end stand' and 400 tickets the touchline stand nearest to end stand.

Tickets go on sale in normal manner from 19 January.

Chance of me getting one? Near to zero.

turn up with a camera and ask for a press pass, it always works.

Any recommendations for train tickets to Millwall on March 14

Yes - get them as soon as you can.

The cheapest Advance tickets have already sold out, although Megatrain tickets for that date have not yet been put on sale. Other than that, you save money if you're travelling in a group and are willing to travel on the stopping train - see the Orient go away thread for details about that.

Last edited:
Any recommendations for train tickets to Millwall on March 14

I’m guessing a thread will be started for this but am wanting to arrange to meet some mates before the Millwall match and probably watch Man U Liverpool.

Any suggestions for a decent pint and big screen in the London Bridge Borough area? Where do Leicester usually congregate before the match without having to bump into any numpties?

Just seen the prices for Ipswich! Welcome to the Championship.

According to their website, it will be £26 for an adult. £1 more than we'l be charging next season.

Last edited:
Macclesfield Town games looks like its on BBC so may not need to go

Live coverage of the Football League also returns to the BBC for the first time since 1988. Ten matches from the Championship will be shown live, beginning with West Bromwich Albion v Newcastle United on Saturday 8 August at 5.20pm (kick-off 5.30pm) on BBC One.

Three additional live games have been confirmed (see below) with details of the remaining six to be announced later in the season.

Saturday 26 September: Ipswich Town v Newcastle United, 5.15pm (kick-off 5.30pm), channel to be confirmed
Saturday 24 October: Derby County v Queens Park Rangers, 5.15pm (kick-off 5.30pm), BBC Two
Sunday 1 November: Cardiff City v Nottingham Forest, 1.45pm (kick-off 2.00 pm), BBC One
BBC Sport Online will simulcast the live Championship games and provide match edits of the weekend's games' highlights.

In addition there will be a divisional goals round-up from each league every week. All the Carling Cup and Johnstone's Paint Trophy goals will also be available.

The Football League Show will also be available for seven days on BBC iPlayer and on BBC Red Button until midday the next day (Sunday).

The League Cup also returns to the BBC with live coverage for the first time since 1987.

There will be a highlights programme for each round, the first of these on Wednesday 12 August featuring Macclesfield Town v Leicester City

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670