Go Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cunning, stopping him from getting a constructive interest in the property, nice. :038:

I know.:icon_bigg

Might change if we ever get enough money together to buy a house though. Guess I'd have to have both names on the deeds. Pfft.

But til then, my place is exactly that. MINE.:icon_lol:

Might not be what a court would rule if he could show that he had contributed to the 'household' even though not to the mortgage costs.

Contributed to the 'household'?? He's never here to help to do the chores!!:icon_razz

He wouldn't dare try and claim anything, he knows my cousins would kick the shit out of him if he ever messed me about haha.

Ah! That'll be why he's been asking for the name of a decent lawyer and the time of the first train out of town.

Might not be what a court would rule if he could show that he had contributed to the 'household' even though not to the mortgage costs.

Contributed to the 'household'?? He's never here to help to do the chores!!:icon_razz

He wouldn't dare try and claim anything, he knows my cousins would kick the shit out of him if he ever messed me about haha.

A bit of painting and decorating doesn't count, apparently.

In all seriousness, some of the land cases are actually quite sad.

I'm glad the painting and decorating don't count, seeing as the one time i asked him to do any, he had a week off work and by the Weds he'd asked his dad for help!
My weekend was spent painting walls and the ceiling, a job which shouldn't have taken him more than two days to do!

Anyhoo..... am I sad for going Hartlepool in this JPT thingy?
And am I wasting my time hoping that the Colchester kick off at the least gets moved to 12 or 1pm??

Last edited:
Notts is holidaying.....

Huddersfield sold loads of season tickets at £100. They reckon only 60% of these have been used per each home game so far. People can afford to pick and choose at that price - 5 games and they have made their money.

It appears the local police love an unwarranted tumble with football fans.
If that was the case, it would happen every week :icon_roll

I'm guessing this is the first you've ever heard of any trouble at Colchester.

Notts is holidaying.....

Huddersfield sold loads of season tickets at £100. They reckon only 60% of these have been used per each home game so far. People can afford to pick and choose at that price - 5 games and they have made their money.

Ah well, here's the important Huddersfield info - the London Branch will be getting ratted at The Rat and Ratchet, 40 Chapel Hill, Huddersfield, HD1 3EB. More info & map at www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/32/3293/Rat_and_Ratchet/Huddersfield

If that was the case, it would happen every week :icon_roll

I'm guessing this is the first you've ever heard of any trouble at Colchester.

There has been reports of police being heavy handed at the last three league games at the new stadium. This week, the security stewards started off on the home fans - some rose out their seats and walked down to the front to voice their opinions and we're laid into. They sectioned off two blocks and left them in the ground for 20 minutes to pick out people and arrest them.

But apparently the security firm who were hired to beef up security have had their contract terminated.

Notts is holidaying.....

I wish ... Been manic at work. I will get the away threads for Colchester, Huddersfield and Oldham done tonight.

I have had a quick look at the trains ref Huddersfield and Oldham, and there appears to be some engineering works going on making the journey time huge compared to the distance.

Full details to follow ...

I wish ... Been manic at work. I will get the away threads for Colchester, Huddersfield and Oldham done tonight.

I have had a quick look at the trains ref Huddersfield and Oldham, and there appears to be some engineering works going on making the journey time huge compared to the distance.

Full details to follow ...

I would have done the Huddersfield one by now, but I didn't want to remind people that tickets are on sale because I want them still to be available when they go on general sale tomorrow :)

http://nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/2008/10/04/em/engineeringworks.html#en67b1850c49492bb730ffb8e7e5dfac

Engineering work between Sheffield and Chesterfield from Monday 8 September to Saturday 13 December 2008

Routes Affected:
York, Leeds / Doncaster, Sheffield, Dronfield, Chesterfield, Tamworth & Birmingham New Street; also Sheffield, Chesterfield, Derby, Leicester, Bedford & London St Pancras; also Liverpool Lime Street, Manchester Piccadilly, Sheffield, Chesterfield & Nottingham / Norwich

http://nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/2008/10/04/em/engineeringworks.html#en67b1850c49492bb730ffb8e7e5dfac

Engineering work between Sheffield and Chesterfield from Monday 8 September to Saturday 13 December 2008

Routes Affected:
York, Leeds / Doncaster, Sheffield, Dronfield, Chesterfield, Tamworth & Birmingham New Street; also Sheffield, Chesterfield, Derby, Leicester, Bedford & London St Pancras; also Liverpool Lime Street, Manchester Piccadilly, Sheffield, Chesterfield & Nottingham / Norwich

I Get trains between sheffield and Leicester most saturdays. It means that the 13mins it normaly takes to get bettween sheffield and Chesterfield is now more like 30mins.

there doing something to a tunnel apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670