Go Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the "Doncaster to Hull £15-00 day return" I mentioned could be ONLY available on the Hull Trains (http://www.hulltrains.co.uk) so to get that you may have to change at Doncaster. Best to ask at Sheffield station so leave enough time to make the enquiries. The other price appears to be £18-90 for an any time day return

Last edited:
I am a season ticket holder (Priority 3) and me and a mate plus his lad want to go to the Donny fixture for a bit of a Christmas day out. I will be able to get a ticket but what chance will tickets go to General Sales so they can pick up one????????

I am a season ticket holder (Priority 3) and me and a mate plus his lad want to go to the Donny fixture for a bit of a Christmas day out. I will be able to get a ticket but what chance will tickets go to General Sales so they can pick up one????????
I'll be amazed if Doncaster sells out.

I got one today and I'm only a member. £27 by the way. Are people from here planning on going to a pub of some sort beforehand?

Anyone going Brighton next Saturday.

Informed that if you are spending time around Brighton and then going to Falmer by train/bus, make sure you do by 2. Apparently it's manic and don't expect to be back within Brighton early after the game either.

Informed that if you are spending time around Brighton and then going to Falmer by train/bus, make sure you do by 2. Apparently it's manic and don't expect to be back within Brighton early after the game either.

apparently 10 mins on the train and they run about 5 trains an hour

We're going via Lewes, a bit easier so I'm told. The main bar is open after the game ( away fans welcome ) to try to stop the crush at the station straight after the game. I'll be taking advantage of this ( they'll be showing the live TV game as well ).

Last edited:
my own experience, it was not as bad as expected, easy journey out and i was back in Brighton by 5.20pm. although i heard a few had problems getting to the game on time. one fan told me he got on the train at 2.15pm and it didn't leave until 2.50pm

Last edited:
my own experience, it was not as bad as expected, easy journey out and i was back in Brighton by 5.20pm. although i heard a few had problems getting to the game on time. one fan told me he got on the train at 2.15pm and it didn't leave until 2.50pm
Same train as me then. Left game at full time (moved to the back) and jogged for to the station, was away from Brighton by 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566