Go Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A footballing cretin."
Then Leicester boss Martin O'Neill

Bates has done his utmost to piss off Leeds fans this season. But then the man did say the following in 1984:

I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. Their fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen.

£8 more for adults for the game at Elland Rd than the one at Hillsborough, how do Leeds justify that?

£8 more for adults for the game at Elland Rd than the one at Hillsborough, how do Leeds justify that?

They don't. They don't even try to. Their idea is that they set the price for admission and will find enough addicts willing to pay it.

Tobacco and (decent) alcohol is also expensive.

Appears there is a good chance that we maybe restricted to 1500 tickets at Blackpool due to safety concerns (i.e. a Cardiff fan fell through the stand recently).

Now who wants to give me their Priority 1/2 to use...

Appears there is a good chance that we maybe restricted to 1500 tickets at Blackpool due to safety concerns (i.e. a Cardiff fan fell through the stand recently).

Now who wants to give me their Priority 1/2 to use...

I hope this isn't true, however why would this only be reduced to 1500 now and not one of the fixtures after the Cardiff game?

I hope this isn't true, however why would this only be reduced to 1500 now and not one of the fixtures after the Cardiff game?

It was reduced for the next match.

Barnsley were only given 1,000 tickets. The stand passed a safety check the day before the game and they made another 500 available on the day. I don't know if 1,500 was the most they were allowed at the time though, or what the current status is.

Only 1661 tickets for Brighton. No mention this is an initial allocation so you best be quick!

Only 1661 tickets for Brighton. No mention this is an initial allocation so you best be quick!

my understanding is that this is an initial allocation, but the match is all ticket. There was talk of the Police allowing Fox Travel coaches to go into Brighton before the match, but that would have meant them leaving even earlier than normal

my understanding is that this is an initial allocation, but the match is all ticket. There was talk of the Police allowing Fox Travel coaches to go into Brighton before the match, but that would have meant them leaving even earlier than normal

The announcement does say an allocation, not the allocation. Away tickets at Brighton come at two different prices. The ones for the corner and the end are sold first. The ones for the side follow but cost £6 more for adults.

Brighton Ticket includes free travel on local buses and trains to and from the ground

The announcement does say an allocation, not the allocation. Away tickets at Brighton come at two different prices. The ones for the corner and the end are sold first. The ones for the side follow but cost £6 more for adults.

The official site now has it as an initial allocarion.

I think Macky was supposed to pick Boc up on that one :icon_wink

I would've done but I happen to know that it's a commonplace word down in Kent.
I haven't a scoobies what it means though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566