Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish i had your proactive attitude to life Melts, im struggling to get out of bed these days.
I'm quite simply a busy bee. R & R is for wimps, busy, busy, busy.

I'm quite simply a busy bee. R & R is for wimps, busy, busy, busy.

I was busy once, I do hope to be busy once more but my fondness of masturbation is holding me back.

I want to try playing golf. the most i've done is hitting a few balls on Brauny Park.

Re: Golf is for ****s

never played it and never will, a I said Golf is for ****s!

Too much walking involved for you? :102:

I'm playing a bit of a tournament with work people on Wednesday, not expecting to win but a sub-100 round would please me.

I love playing golf for some reason, always say to no golfers that it is really relaxing but I always end up coming home really pissed off that I didn't win! :icon_lol:

I wish I could play more,I find it quite relaxing.Would like to play at one of the big Championship Courses

tried it once on one of those simulators in Centerparcs that let you hit a golf ball towards a screen. I was completely cack. Much harder than it seems on the Playstation.

Played my first ever 9 holes on saturday at Leics forest east. Short course but hit 51 with the help of a very generous playing partner!

I can see me getting hooked!

Played my first ever 9 holes on saturday at Leics forest east. Short course but hit 51 with the help of a very generous playing partner!

I usually slice :)

I am selling my clubs if anyone is interested?

You'll find they aren't quite so generous when they aren't playing for fun!

Took my dad round Humberstone on Saturday, he scored about 65 I think but he scored highly on one hole which really messed up his game. He's getting hooked took, we'll have to play a 4 ball with you and your mate :icon_bigg

edit: the 65 was over 9 holes not 18, that would be ridiculous!

Last edited:
Took my dad round Humberstone on Saturday, he scored about 65 I think but he scored highly on one hole which really messed up his game. He's getting hooked took, we'll have to play a 4 ball with you and your mate :icon_bigg

edit: the 65 was over 9 holes not 18, that would be ridiculous!

my old man used to live just of the gold course at Humberstone, he used to get at least 4 golf balls in his garden a week. After he had built up a nice collection i sold them at a car boot.

my old man used to live just of the gold course at Humberstone, he used to get at least 4 golf balls in his garden a week. After he had built up a nice collection i sold them at a car boot.

Lovely

He didn't live near the 17th fairway did he,if so them balls were more than likely mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669