Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
I've been playing off and on through the winter when the weather allows,stuck on the same best round though can't beat it:102: :102: Membership is up for renewal as well now.

I find it best to go about 5pm, normally guarantee the course will be empty and as long as you dont spend too much time in the rough you can get 18 in before its gets too dark!

Willlow said:
I find it best to go about 5pm, normally guarantee the course will be empty and as long as you dont spend too much time in the rough you can get 18 in before its gets too dark!

I'm out at 8am when theres no fecker about to watch me cheat:icon_lol:

Play Tamowrth/Lea Marston/Ansty/Blefry (occassionally)/Brandon Wood/Allestree
Use Ben Sayers Irons, don't use woods much if at all.

Allestree is a nightmare of a course, every hole is up/down on a angle/etc and the greens are just as bad, last time i played it one of the hottest days of the year i was well and truely fooked after it

I'm good at adventure golf and miniputt - ask Han. :icon_lol:

took up golf last aug and 12 lessons and bout 40 rounds of golf im still shockinly shit, and yet i still go even in the fookin frost great game nearly as good as foozball.
p.s i will be goin tommorrow at the six hills course £13 a round and a real nice course ....watch out for me im the shit one the real shit one:038: :038: :038:

Nathan said:
you practice for 7 hours a day though :102:

Eh? You are kidding right - I've only played adventure golf 15 times.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
must be all that wrist action joe

you should know vixo.

i'm on about mini putt. when up on a par with your game time i'll be up to your level. just you wait

Last edited:
Nathan said:
i'm on about mini putt. when up on a par with your game time i'll be up to your level. just you wait

not a chance han, not a chance.

I wait and I wait.

highland fox said:
As well as Pocket Billiards..

Snooker's my game highlander - we don't play billiard in England much anymore.

highland fox said:
Me
Ballachulish House Golf Course
Best round of 85,always around that score
Dunlop Clubs

85 strokes before you take your ball out the final hole. MK will be impressed.:icon_razz

I play in Addington, I am rubbish, I enjoy it, I play with Wilson clubs. I hate the first tee in front of the club house and I get tired by the 14th....

alex said:
I play in Addington, I am rubbish, I enjoy it, I play with Wilson clubs. I hate the first tee in front of the club house and I get tired by the 14th....

Do you take your tits with you Alex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670