Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Latest News !!!!!

about time get on with a new manager

The Fox said:
CL has gone along with Black and Eustace.
Rob Kelly and Mike Stowell will take over first team matters.

There is talk of them continuing with the possibility of someone like Gary Macallister coming in to bolster them.

With such accuracy how can we doubt you???:102:

BBC News...

...East Midlands.

"Leicester City are said to be in crisis as we have just heard that they have sacked their manager."

Well, what do you call the last 6 weeks then!! :102:

Duzza said:
With such accuracy how can we doubt you???:102:
Believe me this is fact.......I knew on Monday when the Dion Dublin incident occurred that he was on his way. Players have lost confidence in him totally thats why the board had to act quick with no plans for an immediate replacement.

Get your money on Macallister. I originally fancied Dave Penny or Steve Cotterel

The Fox said:
CL has gone along with Black and Eustace.
Rob Kelly and Mike Stowell will take over first team matters.

There is talk of them continuing with the possibility of someone like Gary Macallister coming in to bolster them.

Why do you post stuff that is already being reported and make out it is your own info? This is about the 3rd time.

seems it was before 6.30 central news mentioned it but no footage of press conference. frustrating as I havent got ssn.

Babylon said:
Why do you post stuff that is already being reported and make out it is your own info? This is about the 3rd time.

Sssssssh, The Fox = Tim Davies

He just had to go and his backroom staff with him. I would have bet my house that I could have done no worse than only get 2 points from the last 10 games. You can put a plank of wood in charge now and things would not get any worse. I don't wish him any ill-feeling but he was clearly out of his depth thinking that he could manage in the Premiership.

I believe we can still escape relegation, as I'm sure the spirits of the players will be lifted whoever takes over. If it is Gary McAllister and Peter Reid then I reckon we can stay up.

I have heard a nightmare rumour that Bertie Bassett will be taking over until the end of the season. This was from someone at RL who had said that Levein will go on wednesday unless we get a stonking result at Plymouth. Please GOD that this is not true.

Babylon said:
Where is it on this website???

What are the other 2 times?

frankw said:
I have heard a nightmare rumour that Bertie Bassett will be taking over until the end of the season. This was from someone at RL who had said that Levein will go on wednesday unless we get a stonking result at Plymouth. Please GOD that this is not true.

Well on SSN he said he doesn't want it. Took great pleasure in running us and Levein down.

YES YES YES. Hes gone, the board have seen sense, keely in charge till the end of the season then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669