Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jari Rantanen's Shorts said:
Great timing - less than one week to find a new guy if we are to have a chance of any new players...

Spurs result might turn out to be the worst thing that happened to us: gave him a stay of execution which prevents a new guy doing anything other than work with what he's got.

If we were going to change, we needed to do so late last year or early this: the Spurs result meant that the latter was not going to happen...

I Don't think they planned to sack him yet, they supported a new signing who has only had two games, and Tim said the decision was made today. maybe the dublin incident was true, and prompted a response.

Re: Latest News !!!!!

Babylon said:
Try telling us things we don't know then buddy. You posted at 6.08 and it was read out at 6.05 on sky news.

Jelous you work at the club ha ha. Nice one considering I use to work there. Mad Biker told us things before they were on the news so why would I piss him off.

Be a bit quicker next time Mr Inside Info.

Hey Babylon,

Why you giving The Fox a hard time?

I know I gave him some grief about the Fryatt thing but, he did speak to me this afternoon at about mid-day saying CL was going and who would take temporary charge. The problem is, if he had posted it on here before he did, he would have been rumbled. I could have posted it too but dare not because only a few peiople knew what was going on. Not sure about the Macallister dit though.

RN Fox said:
Hey Babylon,

Why you giving The Fox a hard time?

I know I gave him some grief about the Fryatt thing but, he did speak to me this afternoon at about mid-day saying CL was going and who would take temporary charge. The problem is, if he had posted it on here before he did, he would have been rumbled. I could have posted it too but dare not because only a few peiople knew what was going on. Not sure about the Macallister dit though.

That's fine if he does know. But don't expect anyone to believe he does when he reports things later than the national news!!?

Obviously you know him and the info, but what would you think in our position??

Babylon said:
That's fine if he does know. But don't expect anyone to believe he does when he reports things later than the national news!!?

Obviously you know him and the info, but what would you think in our position??

I know what your saying. Not worth falling out over though Babylon. I know people gave me crap when I was the first to post the Fryatt info. I knew it quite a while before too but waited a little to post it so not to get rumbled myself. The problem is information is held very close at LCFC and if it gets out you can easily be found out. It's great to pass on insider stuff to the forum though.

He is right about the relationship between Gary Mac and Kelly though. Don't know if Gary Mac's wife is still ill. I heard a rumour she was in remission, if thats true he may well be the next one in.

Last edited:
Feriol said:
I Don't think they planned to sack him yet, they supported a new signing who has only had two games, and Tim said the decision was made today. maybe the dublin incident was true, and prompted a response.

What Dublin incident? Please will someone tell me this?

The Fox said:
True RN Fox did beat me to the info but he's got great contacts.

I posted the news about Kelly and Stowell staying on to run first team affairs before it was announced because I was in the room before the press were even allowed in.

And the reason Macallister will come in is because he's Rob Kelly's best mate and providing his wife continues to recover he wants to get back into management. Rob Kelly's babysitting the club until then. Fact.......

I'm only trying to pass on info and I know i'm not the only one who knows stuff.

Who else reported the Dion Dublin incident on monday - no-one......

Keep posting in spite of what others might. :icon_razz :icon_bigg :icon_wink

RN Fox said:
I know what your saying. Not worth falling out over though Babylon. I know people gave me crap when I was the first to post the Fryatt info. I knew it quite a while before too but waited a little to post it so not to get rumbled myself. The problem is information is held very close at LCFC and if it gets out you can easily be found out. It's great to pass on insider stuff to the forum though.

He is right about the relationship between Gary Mac and Kelly though. Don't know if Gary Mac's wife is still ill. I heard a rumour she was in remission, if thats true he may well be the next one in.

I know. I apologise to him, there have just been so many people on here and Foxestalk recently saying they have inside info and it is doing my head in. If I believed everyone who said something we would have about 253 people with inside info.

So far out of everyone only yourself and Mad Biker have said things that have come true.

Steven said:
Keep posting in spite of what others might. :icon_razz :icon_bigg :icon_wink
Just be quicker with your info.

alex said:
What Dublin incident? Please will someone tell me this?

He was caught drawing a moustache onto Leveins face on the team photo in Cl's office.

Babylon said:
He was caught drawing a moustache onto Leveins face on the team photo in Cl's office.

Ha ha, wicked.....What a ****ing bunch of children.

alex said:
Ha ha, wicked.....What a ****ing bunch of children.

Ha ha ha ha not really Alex.

I don't know what happend.

Babylon said:
I know. I apologise to him, there have just been so many people on here and Foxestalk recently saying they have inside info and it is doing my head in. If I believed everyone who said something we would have about 253 people with inside info.

So far out of everyone only yourself and Mad Biker have said things that have come true.

The latest peice of info comes from Burnley, Steve Cotterell my original tip for the job is not happy because the board have ordered him to sell Akinbiyi.
Could be just the trigger for him to leave and possibly come here. I know some people call him a long ball merchant, he's not really. Tactically Burnley outplayed us this season, they never had better players just a better tactician - Cotterell. The board like him too.

Last edited:

RN Fox said:
The latest peice of info comes from Burnley, Steve Cotterell my original tip for the job is not happy because the board have ordered him to sell Akinbiyi.
Could be just the trigger for him to leave and possibly come here. I know some people call him a long ball merchant, he's not really. Tactically Burnley outplayed us this season, they never had better players just a better tactician - Cotterell. The board like him too.

My three for the job are:

Dave Penny - he was offered the job before CL.
Steve Cotterell - the board like him a lot and he said he would be back and he loved the club (now he's had a run in with the Burnley chairman it's more likely)
Gary Macallister - Rob Kelly's mate and a known favourite of the Chairman.

I don't think there are many outside that list.

alex said:

Apparantly he had a bust up with the manager, and ended up training with the academy. it was mentioned in a thread, but got ignored on here. Radio Leicester passed a comment on it though, so seems it got some basis in fact. don't know anymore than that though.

Feriol said:
Apparantly he had a bust up with the manager, and ended up training with the academy. it was mentioned in a thread, but got ignored on here. Radio Leicester passed a comment on it though, so seems it got some basis in fact. don't know anymore than that though.

I posted it on here earlier.
What happened was Dion had a row with CL and Dion was told to train with the youth team. To add insult to CL, Dion then scored one of the best goals seen at the training ground flicking a ball over a defender, flicking it over a second and volleying it into the net from about 35 yards. CL 's face was a picture as Dion clenched his fist at him. He was heard to say i'm a Leicester kid you ain't - Many of the staff at the ground said that was the last straw. Some of the senior squad (Morris and Hughes) also came in late and had seperate bust ups with CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669