Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what it was exactly Morris had to moan about with CL?

Cotterill for manager has got me very exited.

alex said:
I wonder what it was exactly Morris had to moan about with CL?

Cotterill for manager has got me very exited.

Anyone a memeber of a Burnley forum? :102: :102:

The Fox said:
I posted it on here earlier.
What happened was Dion had a row with CL and Dion was told to train with the youth team. To add insult to CL, Dion then scored one of the best goals seen at the training ground flicking a ball over a defender, flicking it over a second and volleying it into the net from about 35 yards. CL 's face was a picture as Dion clenched his fist at him. He was heard to say i'm a Leicester kid you ain't - Many of the staff at the ground said that was the last straw. Some of the senior squad (Morris and Hughes) also came in late and had seperate bust ups with CL.

if that kind of stuff was happening then there is no doubt it is right for him to have gone, and probably should have happened way before now. It might not have been enirely him to blame but unfortunately if squad morale has gone something has to give.

The Fox said:
Dion then scored one of the best goals seen at the training ground, flicking a ball over a defender, flicking it over a second and volleying it into the net from about 35 yards.

that's right Dion, save your best for the training ground

All i have to say is thanks Craig, you tried your best, something was majorlly wrong, and the change of manager was probably best. Good Luck.

I've got mixed feelings though, but i'm excited and worried about the future.

weluvulesta said:
All i have to say is thanks Craig, you tried your best, something was majorlly wrong, and the change of manager was probably best. Good Luck.

I've got mixed feelings though, but i'm excited and worried about the future.

Summed up very well!!

alex said:
Good point - perhaps BBC will know more? I'll check.

On the local radio in Lancashire, a lot of Burnley fans were ringing in slagging the board for their lack of ambition and they have already resigned themselves to losing Cotterill, they reckon he may walk because of this, he did sound pissed off in an interview a few days ago when it was speculation.

Berkshire_Fox said:
doubt it as he is off to Sheff u
had heard this rumour but has it actually happened yet?

Re: Latest News !!!!!

Babylon said:
I know. I apologise to him, there have just been so many people on here and Foxestalk recently saying they have inside info and it is doing my head in. If I believed everyone who said something we would have about 253 people with inside info.

So far out of everyone only yourself and Mad Biker have said things that have come true.

Thanks Babylon.........!!

The Fox and RN Fox are correct in their version of events - Dublin did kick off big time with CL....and as far as replacements are concerned, Macca looks like ya man (at this moment, but we all know how our board love to change their mind at the drop of a hat - or sending of an e-mail;)!!)

Re: Latest News !!!!!

BOB HAZELL said:
Thanks Babylon.........!!

Sorry and Bob... Sorry how could I forget the Hazellmeister!!!

BOB HAZELL said:
The Fox and RN Fox are correct in their version of events - Dublin did kick off big time with CL....and as far as replacements are concerned, Macca looks like ya man (at this moment, but we all know how our board love to change their mind at the drop of a hat - or sending of an e-mail;)!!)

I just don't understand the thinking behind GM though... have they seen the guys record? His win percentages were worse than Levein. If it's 6 months then I would just about live with it.

I don't know... this club is a shower of shite from top to bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669