Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Latest News !!!!!

The Fox said:
Where is it on this website???

What are the other 2 times?

Like the time you told us the groundreaking news that Fryatt was having talks although it was already confirmed in the news ticker at the top and by someone else on the forum about 1 hr 30mins earlier.

Filthy Rich said:
If it is Gary McAllister and Peter Reid then I reckon we can stay up.

FFS WHY THEM!!!!! Christ their records are bloody shocking apart from sunderland about 5 bloody years ago.

get In There!!!!

d-lighted :038:

Can i just confirm if we still get relegated is it Leveins fault or will it be whoever takes overs fault?

Re: BBC News...

Football correspondent on here has just said 2 names who could be possibilities:

Peter Reid, and

Gudjon Thordarson. :(

Babylon said:
Like the time you told us the groundreaking news that Fryatt was having talks although it was already confirmed in the news ticker at the top and by someone else on the forum about 1 hr 30mins earlier.

True RN Fox did beat me to the info but he's got great contacts.

I posted the news about Kelly and Stowell staying on to run first team affairs before it was announced because I was in the room before the press were even allowed in.

And the reason Macallister will come in is because he's Rob Kelly's best mate and providing his wife continues to recover he wants to get back into management. Rob Kelly's babysitting the club until then. Fact.......

I'm only trying to pass on info and I know i'm not the only one who knows stuff.

Who else reported the Dion Dublin incident on monday - no-one......

Last edited:

Sorry, what is this Dion incident you mention?

I hadn't seen anything about it.

The Fox said:
I posted the news about Kelly and Stowell staying on to run first team affairs before it was announced because I was in the room before the press were even allowed in.

WTF I bloody new that before you even posted. They read it out on SSN about 2 minutes before you even posted?!?

The Fox said:
Who else reported the Dion Dublin incident on monday - no-one......

Sorry has that even been confirmed??? NO
Does anyone know it is true?? NO
Could it just be made up?? YES

Babylon said:
WTF I bloody new that before you even posted. They read it out on SSN about 2 minutes before you even posted?!?

What you on about? Dion what??

Willlow said:
Can i just confirm if we still get relegated is it Leveins fault or will it be whoever takes overs fault?
leveins fault for me. I did mean kelly in the above post.

Babylon said:

Load of bollox, your just one of these cretins that have to question everones knowledge probably becausre you are either jealous because I work at the club and get to know stuff or your just a dickhead who likes to piss people off like The Biker who pass on things they know.

Well I don't need pricks like you to pass the time with so if you don't like what I say ......ignore it wanker.

Great timing - less than one week to find a new guy if we are to have a chance of any new players...

Spurs result might turn out to be the worst thing that happened to us: gave him a stay of execution which prevents a new guy doing anything other than work with what he's got.

If we were going to change, we needed to do so late last year or early this: the Spurs result meant that the latter was not going to happen...

The Fox said:
Load of bollox, your just one of these cretins that have to question everones knowledge probably becausre you are either jealous because I work at the club and get to know stuff or your just a dickhead who likes to piss people off like The Biker who pass on things they know.

Well I don't need pricks like you to pass the time with so if you don't like what I say ......ignore it wanker.

Try telling us things we don't know then buddy. You posted at 6.08 and it was read out at 6.05 on sky news.

Jelous you work at the club ha ha. Nice one considering I use to work there. Mad Biker told us things before they were on the news so why would I piss him off.

Be a bit quicker next time Mr Inside Info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669