Good Afternoon Talking Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't spell very well I have Dyspraxia. I'm not checking every post for your benefit. Especially when you can't even use correct grammar.

And besides I think you'll find I can contribute quite well in my own way without having to spell everything PFERCLTEY :)

Your spelling is sexy.

talkingballs said:
Macky we absolutely love you, you really are the best bloke anybody could ever want to meet, if only I could be like you , you god like genius

Steady on lads

Hello there, I find you very attractive. If I wasn't married I might consider asking you out for a drink. As it stands though I will have to say goodbye. I wish you all the best.

How delightful.

I can't spell very well I have Dyspraxia. I'm not checking every post for your benefit. Especially when you can't even use correct grammar.

And besides I think you'll find I can contribute quite well in my own way without having to spell everything PFERCLTEY :)

Ignore him MP,he's a soft Southern Ponce...

Cognative Processing Differences apparently. Stupid in other words.

they certainly know how to call a spade a flat-ended manual earth rotivation implement

still fecking should be, namby-pamby fecking labels and excuses....

:icon_lol: I don't care, I bet my IQ is higher than yours.

However, it's not really saying much based on what I've seen on here so far.

But you are of course all right, what does basic intelligence matter, the fact that I occasionally get letters mixed up does in fact mean I am thick, so I'll take my 8 GCSE's 4 A levels and Degree elsewhere (I take it you all have at least these qualifcations).

Also, no I don't mean Dyslexia, I mean Dyspraxia, seeing as I am thick, and you are all so bright, I would of thought you all know the difference between the two seeing as a simpleton like myself does.

But you are of course all right, what does basic intelligence matter, the fact that I occasionally get letters mixed up does in fact mean I am thick, so I'll take my 8 GCSE's 4 A levels and Degree elsewhere (I take it you all have at least these qualifcations).

Also, no I don't mean Dyslexia, I mean Dyspraxia, seeing as I am thick, and you are all so bright, I would of thought you all know the difference between the two seeing as a simpleton like myself does.

Failed in English, though, I assume ?

Last edited:
so I'll take my 8 GCSE's 4 A levels and Degree elsewhere.
gcses? girls exams, O levels for me.
I also did my A levels when they were worth more than the paper they were written on and in proper subjects, not yer noncy ceramics, philosophy or journalism shite.
I'll give you the degree, in my day only a few went, the rest of us had to pay our way in the real world and contribute to society...
:icon_bigg

gcses? girls exams, O levels for me.
I also did my A levels when they were worth more than the paper they were written on and in proper subjects, not yer noncy ceramics, philosophy or journalism shite.
I'll give you the degree, in my day only a few went, the rest of us had to pay our way in the real world and contribute to society...
:icon_bigg

:-D Business Studies, History, IT, and Geography :icon_wink not a Ceramic pot in sight.

I also pay my way in the real world and contribute to society. Sort of. :icon_razz

Last edited:

The last time my IQ was tested it was 152. Age and abuse may have lowered that by now. ;) I also have 11 O levels, 3 A levels and an Upper Second in Computer Science.

You will find out pretty quickly that intelligence is not a pre-requisite for posting on this forum. ;) :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669