Gradel hands in transfer request

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I will say for any other player who has contributed little to our club before fecking off........feck him, couldn't give a shite where his career goes now.

Cheers for the 97th minute equaliser Gradel. Apart from that, I have no reason to be upset about your departure. At least we wont have to hear that awful "Oh Maxi Gradel" song ever again.

just been talking with gradel on facebook chat, he reckons we wanted to get rid of him cos we need the money and he didnt fit into niges system. supposedly they asked him to hand in a transfer request before they let him go so he did, but he wanted to stay when he came back from dirtyleeds.
suppose they would ask him to hand in a transfer request so that he looks like the bad guy who wants to leave and to stop the fans moaning at them. i'm not saying the information he's given me is totally true, i'm just passing on what he's told me.

just been talking with gradel on facebook chat, he reckons we wanted to get rid of him cos we need the money and he didnt fit into niges system. supposedly they asked him to hand in a transfer request before they let him go so he did, but he wanted to stay when he came back from dirtyleeds.
suppose they would ask him to hand in a transfer request so that he looks like the bad guy who wants to leave and to stop the fans moaning at them. i'm not saying the information he's given me is totally true, i'm just passing on what he's told me.

Plus, as I said... pretty sure players get loyalty bonuses if you sell them normally, whereas if the player has requested a transfer, they don't get that.

So considering we were likely to sell him anyway (I'm sure it's all just been hard ball and Nige trying to talk up the asking price), then it works out better for us this way.

I'll never forget the way he bounced around the pitch after we had been presented with the cup last season. He seemed so happy. I'm sure he would have loved to stay with us if he'd got a regular place. Unfortunately he seems to have found his level in league 1.
I don't see it is any different from Hobbs deciding he wasn't going to get into Liverpool's first team and prefering to play regularly in a lower division.

NO, NO, NO, NO, ye're all wrong. I have it on good authority that the reason he wants to leave is because we made the mistake of sending him to Leeds in the first place.
They're such a big, successful side you see. He was just bound to want to stay there. There was never anyway he'd ever want to come back to City after being there. Frankly, I'm shocked that Nigel made such a stupid mistake allowing him to go there in the first place.

Apparently, Lako says he snores a lot as well.

I dont blame him, other players with less talent getting picked ahead of him for our first team, it does seem NP prefers experience to youth.

The fact that he did it to engineer a move to an arguably smaller club? The fact that he couldn't wait to get out of the club he professed to love? The fact that he was an utter prick about it and acted like the game owed him everything?

Plus he called the chairman while he was on England duty and stuck his transfer request in without ever consulting the manager about it. I think that might have been the main reason why Leicester fans were a bit pissed off about his move.

Apparently though, Mr Mattock has ALLEGEDLY tried to pay people off in his upcoming court case and could now be charged with obstructing the course of justice; a charge which could land him in jail.

...he has come back and more or less forced the transfer through.

Or perhaps the truth is that we really don't want him and it is lcfc who have done the forcing in requiring him to put in a transfer request. This will save the club a lot of money which can be spent elsewhere.

It's like when a woman leaves you; she'll never tell you the real reason. And even the reasons she does give, you'll never believe them let alone publicise them.

NO, NO, NO, NO, ye're all wrong. I have it on good authority that the reason he wants to leave is because we made the mistake of sending him to Leeds in the first place.
They're such a big, successful side you see. He was just bound to want to stay there. There was never anyway he'd ever want to come back to City after being there. Frankly, I'm shocked that Nigel made such a stupid mistake allowing him to go there in the first place.

Apparently, Lako says he snores a lot as well.

NO, NO, NO, NO, Im not willing to accept that this is a possibility, no chance, I won't have any of it, you're saying this is 100% the only reason, madness.

Im unwilling to even think that it may be a factor, not even a small influence on the reason he wanted to stay there.

Im stuck up my own arse and won't even tolerate it, Im going to reply in this childish style and exagerate everything, it's so easy, much easier than replying with the reasons that I think the above is not possible.

Or perhaps the truth is that we really don't want him and it is lcfc who have done the forcing in requiring him to put in a transfer request. This will save the club a lot of money which can be spent elsewhere.

Maybe Boc, maybe your take on events is correct. There is a good chance that is the way it went.

Unlike some im not going to dismiss it and act like a child.

NO, NO, NO, NO, Im not willing to accept that this is a possibility, no chance, I won't have any of it, you're saying this is 100% the only reason, madness.

Im unwilling to even think that it may be a factor, not even a small influence on the reason he wanted to stay there.

Im stuck up my own arse and won't even tolerate it, Im going to reply in this childish style and exagerate everything, it's so easy, much easier than replying with the reasons that I think the above is not possible.
:038:

:icon_lol: Yes, I think I'll call that a result. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669