Harbro's English Lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Watford 3 Leicester 3

Nobody is arguing. I'm guessing that English lessons must have bored you as well.

Yes they did but I got a B so I must of done something right. Anyway why don't you talk about football for a change?

'HAVE' not 'OF' . Do you do it on purpose?
****ing HAVE!!!!!

I totally agree. So many illiterates on here have no idea and consistently say should of would of could of instead of should HAVE etc. It's the slang and lazy way they talk...

Plus being totally uneducated.

There was no such position as striker 30 or 40 years ago. What I'm saying is that there is a lot more to Howard's game than scoring and it doesn't matter as long as his presence helps others to score. I'm surprised you haven't noticed.

I totally agree. So many illiterates on here have no idea and consistently say should of would of could of instead of should HAVE etc. It's the slang and lazy way they talk...

Plus being totally uneducated.

I have noticed and I agree with what you say but I still want the players playing in attack to be scoring, yes Howard does do a lot and work very well but he needs to start scoring.

Ah well Filthy Rich that's how it is these days, don't get upset about it. And who are you referring to when you say "lazy way they talk"?
Totally uneducated ?! I proberly have more qualifications than you.

No, I'd like to see you get a B or even a C in English.

Why on Earth would you like to see that? What a bizarre thing to say.
But, if your appalling standard of English and the grade that you say you achieved is anything to go by, I reckon I'd probably be on for an A++ with distinctions.

What else does it say on his contract ? I really want to know.

I have no idea what it says on his contract, how could I.
If you read what I wrote again you'll see I was talking about what it doesn't say on his contract.

Totally uneducated ?! I proberly have more qualifications than you.

Do you have no concern that your standards make people wonder whether these 'qualifications' have any worth?

Why on Earth would you like to see that? What a bizarre thing to say.
But, if your appalling standard of English and the grade that you say you achieved is anything to go by, I reckon I'd probably be on for an A++ with distinctions.

I doubt you would. You haven't got a clue how good I am at English, so maybe you shouldn't comment on something you don't know.

I doubt you would. You haven't got a clue how good I am at English, so maybe you shouldn't comment on something you don't know.

Eh? We all see how good you are at English every day. The clear evidence is that you are not.

"Probably"

If you have the qualifications you say you have it proves how far standards have fallen.

I have no idea what it says on his contract, how could I.
If you read what I wrote again you'll see I was talking about what it doesn't say on his contract.

Do you have no concern that your standards make people wonder whether these 'qualifications' have any worth?

Macky you said that his contract doesen't say he is a striker on it, how do you know what it says on it?

No offence to you both what boring things to say, my teacher was only telling are class the other day that older people say "exams are easier" because they are jealous of how many people achieve in exams and do well these days.

Are you saying you're deliberately making basic errors on here to make us think you're a bit thick?

That must be it, Jeff. I hadn't thought about that possibility.

Are you saying you're deliberately making basic errors on here to make us think you're a bit thick?

Eh? We all see how good you are at English every day. The clear evidence is that you are not.

No Jeff I am saying you don't see my exam papers to judge how good I am at English.

How do you get evidence of a forum?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570