Hartlepool Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
The maths are easy.

If MK Dons win their 2 games in hand, they will be 4 points behind.

Scunthorpe can get to within 8 points of us, and Millwall 9.

Thats if they win these games in hand. Not as easy as it sounds.

Simples!

Last edited:
Christ Alfeckinmighty, will you listen to yourselves ffs. To hear you lot go on you'd think we were at the bottom of the league not the fcukin top.

We have 14 games left, for us to blow it, the teams below us have got to win at least six more games than we do (and that's if we lose those six games).

(ok, for Peterboro' it's 5 and a bit)

:018: 3 games in hand

And we have to play them. Chill!

Are you really happy with only 3 points from a possible 9 :102:

We're not playing well enough at the moment.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think we're in crisis, but we really need to pull out of this patch soon, because as billyjof said, we can't expect promotion by drawing games

Are you really happy with only 3 points from a possible 9 :102:

We're not playing well enough at the moment.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think we're in crisis, but we really need to pull out of this patch soon, because as billyjof said, we can't expect promotion by drawing games

I am looking at the bigger picture, and I have to say; i'm ****ing delighted.

I am looking at the bigger picture, and I have to say; i'm ****ing delighted.

Bigger picture: delighted, I would have been ecstatic at the start of the season to know we would be in this position.

Recent form: Concerned

I think some on this forum ce soir has gone a bit french in their outlook.

I do think on the evidence I have seen of this league that the teams below us and MK Dons will battle it out for the play-offs.

As for who will be champions is a different matter - but we're still looking a good bet.

Can't believe how worried people are getting when we've just equalled (beat?) our longest ever unbeaten run!

We're still looking good... and at least on our "bad run" we're drawing games still, not losing.

We'll turn it around soon... and even if we don't, a point a game could still be enough anyway!

Can't believe how worried people are getting when we've just equalled (beat?) our longest ever unbeaten run!

We're still looking good... and at least on our "bad run" we're drawing games still, not losing.

We'll turn it around soon... and even if we don't, a point a game could still be enough anyway!

I think your right. our blip is only a few games and we haven't lost, we also thumped Walsall a couple of weeks ago, what short memories we often have.

I just always want to see Leicester win and it's frustrating to see points dropped. I want us to win this league, not so I can wave my flag on a Friday night singing along to Freddie Mercury.

I want us to win this league to show that we shouldn't have been relegated in the first place. By winning it will boost our confidence next year in the Championship.

every team has a bad run of form sooner or later. Thankfully in ours we still haven't relinquished the unbeaten run but at the same time it does set a few alarm bells ringing. I think we are already guaranteed a play off place. I guess the god-send is that other teams around us are also dropping points...

it could be worse, we could be Leeds :icon_lol:

A draw away from home on a Tuesday night against Hartlepool who are based miles away and have a shit ground......these are the sort of games I expected us to lose this season. It's a good away point - all we need to do now is turn the home draws into wins.

Oldham
Peterborough
Rovrum
Millwall
Southend
Derby
Huddersfield x 2
Northampton
Histon
Tranmere
Colchester
MK Dons
Carlisle
Walsall
Hereford

:038::038:

From what I can gather, and I'm not at the games, we've been rather unlucky. The extended highlights of the Swindon game showed that we missed a host of chances to score and tonight we've been done by a last minute equalizer.

Again, I'm not at the ground like a lot of you , but it appears to me that we've been a bit unlucky the last few weeks, which is bound to happen at some point. Keep picking up points, and eventually another win will pop up.

Last edited:
Bigger picture: delighted, I would have been ecstatic at the start of the season to know we would be in this position.

Recent form: Concerned

I think some on this forum ce soir has gone a bit french in their outlook.

Eh bien. C'est affreux,on peut dire, pour nous , d'avoir, en effet, quelques matches de football ou nous n'avons pas gagne, mais cela peut etre corrige par la fin de la saison.

Ca c'est mon avis.

Soz I can't do accents =grave, acute, little pointy hats, or cedillas on this puter.

Hope you get la derive..............

:)

Can we all please stick to the forum rules and just post in English?

Seeing or hearing French makes my skin crawl, I detest that language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669