Help/advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
When everybody descends into conversing using initials, they all look meaningless.

Just DPD to go then, Delhi Popadom Deliveries?

Got it!

When everybody descends into conversing using initials, they all look meaningless.

Just DPD to go then, Delhi Popadom Deliveries?

As far as I am aware the delivery company are called DPD, much the same as UPS and DHL.

Hopefully got it sorted, theyre sending out another set of drawers free of charge and they dont want the damaged ones in return - fingers crossed!!!

Hopefully got it sorted, theyre sending out another set of drawers free of charge and they dont want the damaged ones in return - fingers crossed!!!

Good customer service!

Hopefully you'll be able to fix up the original set and sell them on eBay. If you choose to do that however, make sure you block any bids from L3r0y; the bastard will almost certainly find some excuse to leave you neutral feedback which will harm your reputation and feedback score.

Good customer service!

Hopefully you'll be able to fix up the original set and sell them on eBay. If you choose to do that however, make sure you block any bids from L3r0y; the bastard will almost certainly find some excuse to leave you neutral feedback which will harm your reputation and feedback score.

Lovely stuff bob. Not bad considering your mental age of 1.:icon_lol:

Lovely stuff bob. Not bad considering your mental age of 1.:icon_lol:

Bugger! I deleted that almost as soon as FB published it.

If you're deliberately obtuse it tends to be a problem.

And if you have a sense of humour failure and deliberately look for reasons to prod somebody it makes you look a ****

If anyone needs a sense of humour I've got some in stock (I'm contracted to DPD, so they might be smashed to **** and a week late). I also have stones to throw at Macky in bags of 500 or 1000 (sacks of 5000 or 10000 available on special order). Also, I have something that may cheer LeeH up.

PM or phone me for price details on any of the above.

Also, I have something that may cheer LeeH up.

Have you sent me my very own Michael Morrison?

Should I put some slap on ready for when he arrives?

Course you can girl, you go for it

Excellent....

images

Last edited by a moderator:
And if you have a sense of humour failure and deliberately look for reasons to prod somebody it makes you look a ****

Oh it's humour. I get it now, ha-ha-ha.

I don't need to deliberately look for reasons, your humerous posts are usually following every typo or mistake made.

"DPD to go then, Delhi Popadom Deliveries" what a scream!

I don't need to deliberately look for reasons, your humerous posts are usually following every typo or mistake made.

:018:
humorous

Has everyone got the painters in this week or something?

Oh it's humour. I get it now, ha-ha-ha.

"DPD to go then, Delhi Popadom Deliveries" what a scream!

What the **** has it to do with you anyway? Or are you just another one that can't resist an opportunity to take a pop at me?

Probably best if you just **** away and annoy somebody else, you insect.

your humerous posts are usually following every typo or mistake made.

Can you show me an example of that?

a large bone in my arm sent a letter in the mail today

it was a humerus post

oh shush i've had a 4 pint lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687